Home PSA Set Registry Forum

New Goal Line Art Football HOF Postcard Set Started - Anyone have any for sale?

Hi Guys, I just started a new set. It is the Goal line art pro football Hall of Fame postcard set. This is a football version of the famed Perez-Steele Hall of Fame baseball postcard set. I have seen them both autographed and not. There is also a gold set limited to 100 and another one that is limited to 5,000. I am currently collecting the non-autographed ones for now. I have also seen PSA/DNA slabbed autographed ones on Ebay. For some reason I didn't think that they are nearly as nice looking as slabbed Perez-Steele postcards. Perhaps it is because the holders are too big for the postcards and they leave too much room on the sides. They also seem to float inside the holders which isn't very good either. I was wondering what other collectors thought about this set. Also, are there a lot of collectors of both signed and unsigned versions and is there a market for the signed slabbed ones. Any input would be great to hear. Neil

Comments

• Hi Guys, I just made a few deals for these Goal line art postcards and have now gotten my set off of the ground. I was hoping to drum up some more of them in this forum. If anyone has any for sale, let me know. I'm only collecting the unsigned ones at this point. PM or email at nbdowney@msn.com - Thanks, Neil
  • Hi Guys, I am currently looking to buy the following list of players from the Goal line art set. I could handle up to 10-15 of each if you have them in that kind of quantity. Neil

Aikman
    B.Sanders
    C.Sanders
    Dorsett
    Elway
    Griese
    Hirsch
    Hornung
    Jim Kelly
    LT
    Marino
    Montana