Home PSA Set Registry Forum

48 BUSINESS DAYS AND COUNTING....

I sent a 20 card sub which was logged in 9-2-08 and no poppy. It does not have any sort of "suspense" date since it's probably low priority. Just to let you know that some submissions are slow. I had good luck with a membership renewal --- 2 days, and a $6 special --- 7 days. TONY
Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)

Comments

• Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭✭
    9-8-08, 10 card sub all the same year.

• All 20 are free, multiple registry sets at 90%------ it started bumping 30 minutes after my post----- image So far 25% have bumped ..
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I had a 10 card sub logged in on 9/8/08.....still nothing......nothing special......but when everyone brags about how fast the subs are popping, I am not buying it!
  • smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Very odd. Truly, almost every sub. I know about has popped within two weeks time frame.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    I have two subs received in Sept that they are still working on. Meanwhile, I had another one logged on 10/15 that was graded in 7 days.
    The notion of "first in, first out" is clearly wrong. I am not sure how some orders get stuck for weeks while others sail through, seems like an odd system.
    When someone inquires about delays, customer service's reply is that the short turnarounds "just got lucky".
    I am sure they do work as quickly as they can, but they need a system that is more consistent - I think that's what submitters want even more than short times - consistency. I, for one, would rather see consistent 20 day turnarounds than some at 7 and some at 45. I think whatever they can do to make this happen would improve their business and keep their customers happier...