Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Two Mint State Lincoln Cents For Sale

Hello, All:

1) PCGS 1915 MS66RB. Pop 5-0. High-quality. Beautiful brick red original toning. PCGS book value at $450. First $400 offer and cost of postage wins it!

2) 1909VDB MS65RD housed in cool and perfectly preserved “Rattler” holder. Very well-toned coin, with nice eye appeal. Probably PQ. PCGS book value at $225. First $200 offer and cost of postage and its yours!

Both coins more attractive and lustrous then photos indicate. I need to make room for more MPLs!

Regards,
Duane

Comments

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Nice minor strike doubling on the 9 of the '15.
  • Options
    Yeah, cool huh? For you, and the hard times I always give you, I'll give ya a doubling discount? image
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 15 is an excellent interpertaion of how much less detail the BS coin press provides. We all have seen Abes beard hairs in vivid detail on the Matties...here its almost a 1968 blob beard.

100 tons of pressure does a lot to a little piece of soft copper!
  • Options
    Yeah - the MPLs add a whole new perspective to collecting Lincoln Cents.

Still. Some folks love the MS coins.
  • Options
    Well, the 1915 is SOLD!! image

If anyone wants the VDB, that Rattler holder is very COOL, I'm telling you! Get it while it's here..... image

Duane
  • Options
    Okay, the VDB is SOLD, as well! Those Rattlers housing 1909s don't last long! Thank you very much to the quick-fingered and and smart buyers. I assume you will enjoy the coins, and double your money in January??

Seriously, thank you.

Duane