Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

UNREAL PACK BREAK! i doubt you'd see another one like this.

"Don't ban me because i'm beautiful" - Me

"oh, it's not good enough for you, but it's good enough for me" - homer j. simpson

Comments

• Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    What a moron that guy is!

That pack is like 20 cents
  • Options
    Me thinks it's a joke. Talks about keeping the gum on the card,uses the cards as a ashtray etc...haha
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>What a moron that guy is!

That pack is like 20 cents >>

I was just quoting some of the comments on youtube.

I am pretty sure the guy that made that video was joking around... Since it was meimage
  • Options
    Seriously? lol Ok, That makes sense then. I was thinking...he dont get it? Maybe his sound was off. lol

Love the pliers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    That was good. I especially liked when he pulled the Dick Howser card and also the Pat Dodson pullimage
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭

That is obviously a joke. I thought it was pretty funny.
  • Options

<< <i>

That is obviously a joke. I thought it was pretty funny. >>

Ah ha !! He got you too !!!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    "there's only like 5 millions cards made," what a find, guy is really lucky to own something that rare in his collection, hopefully he'll put it up on ebay.
    "Don't ban me because i'm beautiful" - Me

"oh, it's not good enough for you, but it's good enough for me" - homer j. simpson
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna start doing that for every pack I open, even the ones that have been re-sealed.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

That is obviously a joke. I thought it was pretty funny. >>

Ah ha !! He got you too !!! >>

Its pretty funny, when i made that video i was thinking, will this even get 1000 views?

I still can't believe some people didn't get that it was a mock
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    image i can donate your 88 donruss packimage or 89 , not sure what one they are ,they are so rare i refuse to let the sunlight hit them too oftenimage
  • Options
    Once I buy a new camcorder or figure how to somehow transfer it, I want to make a video using my fac. auto Babe Ruth ball and my later discovered to befake 20+ Dodgers auto'd bat. Have my boys sneaking out to play with the bat, I find them and instead of being mad give them the Babe Ruth ball to use with it.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I'm not sure I understand- 87 Topps is fairly easy to come by. Most of those cards aren't worth a penny. And why would you need pliers to open a pack? If I were him I would be more gentle with the cards to keep them in good condition.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm not sure I understand- 87 Topps is fairly easy to come by. Most of those cards aren't worth a penny. And why would you need pliers to open a pack? If I were him I would be more gentle with the cards to keep them in good condition. >>

I liked it better when we didn't know where you were.
  • Options
    teknobailey???

• Options

<< <i>teknobaby??? >>

I fixed it.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry I saw this thread and clicked on the link. I'm even more sorry I watched the video for 2 minutes but I was hoping the guy would cut off a finger with his utility knife. That's 2 minutes I will NEVER get back,

Brian
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Roger:

As soon as I saw that and heard your voice, I knew that it was you. Rojay? Classic. I love the pronounciations, too... Chris Speer? Ron Oyster? Too dasm funny. BTW, you still smoking Parliments?

Nice job...

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    old thread found--sorryimage
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.