Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official Thread for latest signings in MLB Free Agency (UPDATED)

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm with ya Barndog! Now if the Jays would just sign someone I'd have something else to say...
    Jay
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    No your wrong, baseball is only 365 a year for about 10 teams the rest just sit there and sign either the leftovers or trade away their stars for rookies. Fun times for those fans.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Braves sign Lowe to 4 year 60 million dolalr deal.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Braves sign Lowe to 4 year 60 million dolalr deal. >>

Should be a great addition to the Braves but I don't know about 4 years. I would have thought 2 years. Where are ya Goot, what do ya think?
  • Options
    Andruw Jones should be traded or released any day and Manny Ramirez still isn't getting any offers.
  • Options
    The Lowe signing is solid IMO. Of course when you start the off season targetting Jake Peavy and Lowe/burnett and end up landing vazquez/Lowe, you are bound to feel dissapointed. We have also still not signed a power outfielder. This signing was much needed, but im not sure it is enough.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options

Not real fond of the Heilman trade fellow CUBS fans, but the Bako signing should ensure a contending team...lol. Boy, still unsure about Hendry's moves this offseason image.
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    Very unhappy with the Dodgers if they don't make a big signing soon.

• Options

<< <i>Very unhappy with the Dodgers if they don't make a big signing soon. >>

Still not to happy with the Dodgers. Don't they realize they have a downgraded team from last year and their team really overachieved last year even with Manny????? Yes Manny is awesome, but he had a serious contract year when he showed up for the Dodgers.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    orioles got wigginton not bad if he stays healthy but really just a stopgap
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    by the way this may qualify as a big signing for the o's, that makes me very unhappy
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Royals signed power reliever Juan Cruz today to a two year contract. He should be a good set up man for Soria.

Stupid list…. Mistlin