Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

wanted: jorge posada, andy pettite, robinson cano, and joe torre autographs

let me know if you have any, thanks.
"Don't ban me because i'm beautiful" - Me

"oh, it's not good enough for you, but it's good enough for me" - homer j. simpson

Comments

• Options
    Have an Andy Pettitte Signed Jersey . COA By steiner sports.
  • Options
    Off topic for what your asking but I have a 2008 UD X jorge posada jersey you can have for $3 shipped!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Considering that he hasn't logged on in almost a year, I would not expect an answer anytime soon.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options

JORGE POSADA AUTOGRAPHED MLB RECORD CATCHERS BAT

The Yankees won their 27th World Series Championship on Nov 4th which was also the day that Posada caught his 111th post-season game….. a Major League Record.

Big Time Bats has released a special signature series Jorge Posada bat that commemorates this accomplishment. The bat itself is an official Louisville Slugger Pro Model Bat and carries the Louisville Slugger 125th Anniversary trademark. Just to the right of that is Jorge’s personal stats- when he was born, his height, his weight, his MLB Debut date. Just to the right of that toward the end of the barrel of is the wording “ New York Yankees 111 Most Games Caught in Postseason by an MLB Player 11-04-09” Next to that is the Yankees Top Hat logo and the year “2009”. On the backside of the bat is all of his career accomplishments and statistics.

We are producing only 111 of these specials bats that will be personally signed by Jorge Posada in a bold black sharpie pen. Each bat will be individually numbered within the edition and will come with a certificate of authenticity from Steiner Sports.

We are offering this Exclusive Jorge Posada Record Breaking bat personally signed by Posada for only $450.00 + $20.00 p&h.
    With only 111 signed bats available we expect a complete sell out.

Troy Taylor
    Account Executive
    888-449-2287 ext 312
    taylor@bigtimebats.com
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    I've got a 2009 Topps Uncirculated Cano auto for $18 delivered. You can see it in the "For Sale or Trade" section in the photobucket link in my signature.
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey