Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I Won... I Won!!!

well, the item that i have been holding my breath on for a week is mine.. ALL MINE!! it is from last nights Mastro auction.. $400 plus vig.

This was once one complete 36 card sheet. I am going to sell teh 5 x 4 card sheet with the Feller, mize, and Kiner.

I already talked to BGS, and they will encapsulate and authenticte the smaller 4x4 card sheet.... Look at the small sheet... Berra, Musial, Spahn.. Whew, what a sheet.. it will go nice with my set (once completed)

Comments

• Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    How much do you want for the bigger sheet? Awesome piece!

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats!
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭
    WOW. That is awesome!
  • Options

<< <i>How much do you want for the bigger sheet? Awesome piece!

Chris >>

well, i think i got the lot cheap.. i know they have major condition issues, but i really wanted teh smaller sheet.. i think it will look great slabed with my set.

for the bigger sheet, make an offer.. i will listen to all cash offers.
  • Options
    All this talk about Bob Feller and now you're dumping it? image

Nice pickup at a very good price. Enjoy
  • Options

<< <i>All this talk about Bob Feller and now you're dumping it? image

Nice pickup at a very good price. Enjoy >>

Yep.. getting rid of Feller.... if someone made a 10 x 10 1/2 slab, i would keep that also. i want my 48 collection to be all graded. i would not know how to store or show the larger sheet.. so ia mgetting rid of it because it does not fit into my collection.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cut off the 4 cards on the left side of the larger sheet, and then you could have 3 slabs; two 4 X 4's and one 4 X 1.
  • Options

<< <i>Cut off the 4 cards on the left side of the larger sheet, and then you could have 3 slabs; two 4 X 4's and one 4 X 1. >>

winner winner chicken dinner.. PM me your address, i wil send you a freebee for that suggestion.. i have no idea why i never thought of that.. send me your address.
  • Options

<< <i>Cut off the 4 cards on the left side of the larger sheet, and then you could have 3 slabs; two 4 X 4's and one 4 X 1. >>

• Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    You guys should work for NASA!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    nick does work for nasa
    hes the guy that sings bowies "ground control to major tom" over the loudspeakers every morning, just cause he can image
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ground control to Colonel Rube, take your protein pills and put your helmet on.
  • Options

<< <i>nick does work for nasa
    hes the guy that sings bowies "ground control to major tom" over the loudspeakers every morning, just cause he can image >>

No, he designed the O-rings for the SRB's.