Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Are there bulk deals for PSA/DNA?

While researching final sales for various autographed cards, I noticed shoeless-joejackson had just auctioned off a ton of psa/dna graded cards for well less than the standard $20 fee. This wasn't the first time I noticed that, either. Is there a way to get cards authenticated for less than that, or are sellers just taking a bath on this stuff? I've never submitted to psa/dna, but I didn't notice anything on the form that mentioned quantity discounts.

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    I just sent in a 93 autographed card submission and got a $15 per card rate.

I just PM'd the board mod CarolJ and asked to get the $15 rate and she got it arranged. I've heard that some people have gotten a $12 per card rate but I didn't ask for that, I asked for $15 and they agreed. Just PM her with what you want to pay and the worst she can do is say "No."

Good luck, I hope you get a good deal.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    I'm sure PSA/DNA offers discounts for extremely large orders.

On the other hand, looks like Shoeless Joe might be taking a hit on a few too.

He must not be hurting from it though or he would probably be listing them as Fixed Priced auctions to protect him from losses.

He also accepts "reasonable" offers .... LINK image

Picking up an authentic Mike Schmidt PSA/DNA card for $20 is a nice buy IMO. LINK

PoppaJ
  • Options
    I spoke with Joe Orlando a while back and he said they would make better deals in bulk. Didn't say how many, but he did say he would work with me.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i have a pile of 120 or 52s autos here to sub if i get a good price all at once
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i have never heard of $12 per card deal. i have gotten the $15 per card deal with large group subs from the NFL HOF auto group. many times those subs are well over 300 cards and we never have gotten $12.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's