Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Dan Marino signed rookie card on ebay, legit..?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200267271540

The seller has ONE feedback and there is no COA, anyone knows Dan Marino's autograph well? does it look legit to you?

Austin
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21

Comments

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    im not a Marino expert, it looks like most others I've seen, but be careful.

• Options
    would you grab it for less than $100?
    "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Signed Marino rookies aren't too hard to find. You can send it in to Quick Opinion if you want, but I'd stay away and wait for another one.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    I don't like it, which does not say it is not real. More so, I like autographs that look the most typical of the person signing. So what I like to see in a Marino, is a much bigger swooping "D" and more spread out. I have played with autographs for years so I completely understand signing habits and the like and understand there are many reasons why a signature varies. Not telling you not to buy it, just saying what I like in a signature.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.