Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adding new card to set registry?? Help

Am I going crazy, I can't find the link to add a new card to a player master set in the registry.

This card does not exist in the set composite, I need to add it, but the instructions point to a link that I can not see:

Notes: This set is a work in progress. Should you have a PSA-graded card that does not appear in this set composite, login to “My Set Registry,” go to your set in “My Sets” and use the link called “Report a cert that should match this composite” to report the item you would like added.

I don't see the "report a cert..." link.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Mike

------
stupid print dots

Comments

• Options
    Mike,

goto my set registry
    then goto my sets
    then goto the set you are trying to add the item to: CLICK ON VIEW on the right hand side of the set box "if you added cards it says view changes, right next to that is a view link..press that view link as if you want to view your set.
    then you will see "report a cert" link right above the point where your inventory starts for that set its right above the listing of the cards
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I didn't see the option to add new slot. I've got it now.

Congrats on the Phillies, they earned the series.

Mike

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    And let us know when your card is added. I've been trying to get some cards added to the Bake McBride registry for probably about 2 years now, but nothing ever happens.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    The card I requested on 10/30/08 was added to the registry set today.

I have some other requests out there from November and December, so I guess I'll check back in another month!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    Four to five months seems to be the current wait time for new requests for the basic and master sets in my experience.

I have a bunch of requests I made before the change over to the new set registry system that were lost in the shuffle. I have subsequently requested again after the change over, but I am still waiting for those requests to be added. image Anybody else in a similiar situtation?

Mike