Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How many non-full time dealers are taking a table at CoinFest this year?

LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
In the threads about CoinFest that are asking about attendance, I noticed that a lot of people on these boards who I believe are part-time dealers, have decided to take tables at the show. I believe that some of these individuals are YNs, too.

I always like to see the young ones getting out there and doing some numismatic wheeling and dealing. Does anyone want to identify themselves as part-time dealers from these boards who are taking a table at the show? I think that is pretty neat. If there is a location map, I can try to check out those tables, too, rather than just focusing on the national dealers.
Always took candy from strangers
Didn't wanna get me no trade
Never want to be like papa
Working for the boss every night and day
--"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)

Comments

• Options
    Michael --- While I will have spent a total of 54 days behind a show table this year, I also hold down a FT career with the Veteran's Administration. (In my case, I work for "the woman" or women as all my superiors are female image )

So, I don't know...do I qualify as a full-time part-time dealer? ...or just a part-time dealer?

BTW...I'll be at tables 225 & 226 with another forum member sharing one of the tables, Barberman55... who just became a full-time dealer this year, even though he has only signed on for three 3-day shows this year...he does have a website though...
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Michael --- While I will have spent a total of 54 days behind a show table this year, I also hold down a FT career with the Veteran's Administration. (In my case, I work for "the woman" or women as all my superiors are female image )

So, I don't know...do I qualify as a full-time part-time dealer? ...or just a part-time dealer?

BTW...I'll be at tables 225 & 226 with another forum member sharing one of the tables, Barberman55... who just became a full-time dealer this year, even though he has only signed on for three 3-day shows this year...he does have a website though... >>

you should have a website!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file