Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ok Modern Collectors..What is considered Cole Hammels RC

Which one is the most sought? What does it go for in a PSA 10 Holder?

What about Ryan Howards RC same question..

Thanks
The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set

Comments

• artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    The top true rookie is from 2002 Bowman Chrome Draft. It books for $40 right now. To make it interesting it is a good idea to grab one of the refractor versions of it as they are numbered to 300 and books at $200.

Now his first autographed cards came out in 2003 and also sell very well. one being his Bowman Autograph (very condition sensitive and hard to find in true mint) and Topps Autogaph.

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Now is probably not the best time to pick up a Hammels RC though. He's still got a load of fresh hype generated by the WS.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Ryan Howards toughest to find in PSA 10, although not the most valuable, is the '03 Bowman Draft. Condition sensitive set with black borders.
    As far as I'm concerned, Ryan Howard's rookie card is his 2001 Upper Deck Prospect Premiers card. It's not as valuable as some of his 2003 cards, but it was still his first MLB card.

<< <i>As far as I'm concerned, Ryan Howard's rookie card is his 2001 Upper Deck Prospect Premiers card. It's not as valuable as some of his 2003 cards, but it was still his first MLB card. >>

Very true indeed but, if I was going to put money down it would be on his 2003 Bowman's Best autograph RC.

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • what does the UD howard in a 10 go for...

I took mathews advice just bought the hammels RC refractor used the live cash back net cost to include shipping was 150.00. I got a BGS 9.5.
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set

<< <i>what does the UD howard in a 10 go for...

I took mathews advice just bought the hammels RC refractor used the live cash back net cost to include shipping was 150.00. I got a BGS 9.5. >>

No messing around with you image

Hamels is a great pitcher and looks to be a star for many years to come (if he stays healthy). The refractor is a great card. I have one in my collection too. Luckily i bought mine long before the playoffs and only paid $60.

m.
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies

<< <i>what does the UD howard in a 10 go for... >>

Do a search on Ebay for past sales. A bunch have been sold lately, going for between $31 and $45.

• rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    any of the raw ones now i got on cheapimage
    i had that 2001 howard rc too once in a 10image