Options

Recent Pickups

Hello to All ,

Anyone buying anything on the board .

Some of mine in the last week or so .

Comments

• Options
    Good day,
    Mark, if you don't mind me asking, what did you give for the VG-EX 4's HOW cards?
    Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

Hello to All ,

Hi Neil , how you doing mate , still tracking down those rare high quality cards i hope .

I don't mind you asking at all .
    It's up to me if i decide to answer you image

I purchased 8 PSA4's in the last week or so from 2 different sellers .

The average price from Seller 1 (inc shipping to uk) was $12.50 , this included a high # (273)
    The average price from Seller 2 (inc shipping to uk) was $11.50

I was pleased .

----
    Mark
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My British Friend Mark- how have you been! Sorry I havnt been hanging around the Non Sport scene as I have really been trying to concentrate on my '52 Football set. AS always great looking HOW cards! Hope all is well image
  • Options

Hello to All .

Hi Paul , image always nice to see a familiar face or 4 popping in or out .

Things are still good this side of the big wave . i'm combining married life with card collecting . I'll admit that i've slowed down a lot as i've other expenses that have to come into consideration , ones i didn't have when i was single ...that was a public health warning on behalf of singles everywhere ..
    I told the wife the other day , if we lived in tent and she rode a bicycle ' we ' could have a great card collection , she wasn't listening .

Lifes good since the recession , foods expensive & beers cheap ...i could do with losing a few stone !!

Drink Up ..image

Have a ' good ' day voting and if you can't vote do something fun instead .

Get it in the box Big Boy !!

----
    Mark