Home Sports Talk

I called the boss this morning and said "FU, I'm not coming in to work today"

stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
You're right, I didn't, but I thought about it for a second. LOL

PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Congrats, Steve.

What's your boss's number? I'll call 'm for ya.
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Congrats, Steve.

What's your boss's number? I'll call 'm for ya. >>

Thanks for the offer, but I had better go in - With the end of the year evaluations coming, I don't want to miss out on the possibility of getting a $25 holiday bonus along with a 10 cent an hour raise from the cheap bastige. LOL

PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Steve, Tell your boss you got sick because you were out so late in the cold while partying.

Brian
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i sang take this job and shove it to shove it,not as fun firing yourself though,anybody want a job?image
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Any word on arrests and property damage in the city of brotherly love yet?
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Congrats, Steve.

What's your boss's number? I'll call 'm for ya. >>

Thanks for the offer, but I had better go in - With the end of the year evaluations coming, I don't want to miss out on the possibility of getting a $25 holiday bonus along with a 10 cent an hour raise from the cheap bastige. LOL

PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!! >>

Steve....do you work for the Phillies?

Kevin
  • Hey Stevek,

The next time you don't feel like going to work, try this:
    * You call in and tell the boss you can't make it in because you've got "anal glaucoma".
    * When the boss says "I've never heard of that. What's anal glaucoma?"
    * You tell him "I just can't see my a*s coming into work today."

Charlie
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Why Steve? Were you out too late flipping over police cars, camera trucks and hitting people in the head with bottles like all the other Phillies fans were doing? image
    that wwas a funny video, i like that clunk part when it hits him in the head, i bet they had alot of that last night, poor drunk guyimage
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well because of the hangover, I messed up the Mr. Magoo account, lost the Jed Clampett order, and underestimated the Gilligan proposal, and when the boss stormed in to scream at me I said to him, "Relax, it's only money."
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jed Clampett order was for some cows, because his banker told him he should buy some stock. image
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Steve! Nice to see Charlie Manuel get it done. One of the good guys in all of baseball.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
    i stfued my boss, laughed at me,he ordered a liter of absolute from rubecave and told me too shutup image
  • I really did do that today. Of course, I am self employed.
    my boss is crazy,all he does is get a checkimage