Big Time. Again.

EOM.

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    they always haveimage
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching the game on ESPN. How do the Clippers make any money? They are perennially horrible, and you have to believe 99.9% of the fans in LA are Laker fans (Penny Marshall is the 0.1%).
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not nearly as bad as the Sonics.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    final 117-79.......um yeah thats a bad way to start a season....
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Well the Clippers do suck and the Lakers are certainly playing well and are getting some very quality play from their bench players. I believe they had 34 bench points against the TrailBlazers and I would think even more last night. Sterling deserves it the way he treated Baylor all those years.

Brian

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I think the Clips will win more than my SacTown King's.
  • Options
    will farrell and the "semi pro' team could beat the clippersimage
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Does anybody watch regular season NBA games? I might go to one someday to see a particular player, but I can not imagine watching one on TV.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Watching the game on ESPN. How do the Clippers make any money? They are perennially horrible, and you have to believe 99.9% of the fans in LA are Laker fans (Penny Marshall is the 0.1%). >>

You would think the Clippers don't make money, but they have great attendance at home and it's a great media market out here in LA. Also, the Clippers do have their own fan base as scary as it sounds and they have marketed an interesting concept..They really promote the other teams stars when they are in town....Like See Lebron James against the Clippers.
  • Options
    The Magic lost to the Hawks last night......image
  • Options
    i havnt watched any basketball since joradn retired, nobody even compares to what he did, would have broke every record there was , he had enough $ though ,told em phil goes, i go- hes wasnt lying image
  • Options

<< <i>i havnt watched any basketball since joradn retired, nobody even compares to what he did, would have broke every record there was , he had enough $ though ,told em phil goes, i go- hes wasnt lying image >>

who is this joradn?????image
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    hes mikes evil tiwin, but hes a albinoimage
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    You should try Fantastic Sams instead
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The Clippers need to freaking wake up, they can't get 12 games behind this year. They need something big to happen, something like a shooting, or a drug bust..
    maybe mix in grand theft auto/beating up the pregnant girlfriend combo.

word

JS