Options
Nikon Camera folks, can you give me a quick opinion
jessewvu
Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am buying this coin to take pictures of coins so it IS related, kinda. And sorry for the duplicate post, I am ready to pull the trigger on this and just wanted some reasurance because it is expensive.
Is this Nikon D90 kit deal a good one? I am planning on using the MSN Live 25% discount, I have an eBay coupon for another 10% and the seller has marked it down 5% too. My total should be about $1100 all said and done if everything works out ok with the discounts. It is the body, two VR lenses and a bunch of other not so usefull stuff.
Link to ebay auction
Is this Nikon D90 kit deal a good one? I am planning on using the MSN Live 25% discount, I have an eBay coupon for another 10% and the seller has marked it down 5% too. My total should be about $1100 all said and done if everything works out ok with the discounts. It is the body, two VR lenses and a bunch of other not so usefull stuff.
Link to ebay auction
0
Comments
Here is a pic with the D40.
–John Adams, 1826
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
Might be worth considering but the picture Mesquite posted looks great so the lens that comes with that kit it may be just fine for coin pics
from reputable dealers like B&H or Ritz.
–John Adams, 1826
–John Adams, 1826
<< <i>The 18-55 mm lens.... >>
If you don't mind barrel distortion, pin cushioning, chromatic aberration, yeah, it's a great lens.