Home Sports Talk

How will the Phillies work it for fans who had Game 5 tickets?

RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
Will they exchange their ticket stubs or something for admission to Game 5 tomorrow?

Comments

• I don't imagine a Game 4 ticket stub will allow you to see Game 5. Think of it like a movie theater.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    I think he means for the remainded of the rained out game 5.
    I figure they will let em all back in. if you lost your ticket stub, that sucks!!
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's what I meant. If you were at the rainout game will the stub be good enough for readmission to the make-up?
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Of course the Game 5 tickets will still be good for the resumption of the game. Can you imagine the riots started by the original Game 5 ticketholders if MLB decided to sell all new tickets for last 3 innings of the game?
  • ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah, that's what I meant. If you were at the rainout game will the stub be good enough for readmission to the make-up? >>

Should be. Your ticket stub is typically your "rain check" if the game isn't played to completion.

A couple years ago we were in Pittsburgh for a couple of days (we live in Texas) and had tickets to a Pirates game that wound up being rained out (after waiting two hours in the park). We were told the ticket stubs were our tickets to that make up game (*or*, in that case they could be traded in for other future Pirates games in seat categories of lesser or equal value).

Didn't help us since we wouldn't be in town for it. At least we got $36 for the pair of tickets on eBay, so we didn't lose too much.

• The stubs are good to reenter.

Some people are selling theirs for as much or more than they paid for the original ticket. $500 and up I have seen.

• HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    I heard on the radio if a season ticket holder can call and confirm their identity they'll be given a replacement ticket if they claim the original ticket was lost. that being said, I wonder how many collisions will occur to people buying tickets for the game through 3rd parties, only to have the season ticket holder try to jump on the 1/3 game train.

ill look for confirmation.
  • jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I heard on the radio if a season ticket holder can call and confirm their identity they'll be given a replacement ticket if they claim the original ticket was lost. that being said, I wonder how many collisions will occur to people buying tickets for the game through 3rd parties, only to have the season ticket holder try to jump on the 1/3 game train.

Most stadiums have that policy, or at least I know Fenway does. One of my friends I have season tickets with, somehow forgot his ticket. He just had to go to the ticket window, confirm the name and address of the guy who's name the tickets are in, and they gave him a replacement ticket.