Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy Football??

StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
Would you trade A. Boldin for B. Jacobs?? I have Boldin and have been offered this trade.

Thanks,

Kirk

Comments

• Options
    Depends on how you are in other positions. Boldin is solid this year, Giants cant win without the ground. Both are very good FF starters.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    I have B. Edwards and Roddy White as my other WRs. My RBs are Julies Jones, E. Graham and S. Morris
  • Options
    If it is a WR, WR, WR, RB, RB league I would not, if is a WR, WR, Flex, RB, RB league I would.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    I can go WR, WR, RB, RB and flex. Thanks for the help, I think I will go ahead and do this one.
  • Options
    I have Brandon Jacobs on my FF team. He's been absolutely solid in my league with points based on both yardage(10 yd. increment) and touchdowns. If you have a descent backup WR to fill Boldin's void I would make the trade.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Stingray - easy decision, you need RB help BAD. I would accept that trade in 0.2 seconds.
  • Options
    I have BJ on my team and he has been pretty spectacular until he had to face the Steelers D.
    --->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    Trade was made!!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Boldin is a beast, but RB's are going to get more ball time. Take Jacobs

Kevin