Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anybody else noticed...

...that the good stuff seems to be more availible lately? Specifics still require some looking, but in general, there's a lot more nice origional coins out there now compaired to a year ago.

-David

Comments

  • Options
    coolestcoolest Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭
    I definitely did not notice that.
    Good thing too because I certainly could not afford it.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    I see more "stuff" than before. Seems like people are getting rid of their inferior "better" stuff but still holding on to the "good stuff."
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I see more "stuff" than before. Seems like people are getting rid of their inferior "better" stuff but still holding on to the "good stuff." >>



    I think of it as getting rid of some of my good stuff, while still hanging on to the good good stuff image Also, for me at least, it's an unloading of duplicate coins or coins I have upgraded.

    Have to keep selling my coins so that I can buy more of the great stuff others have been posting on the BST!!!!! Hard to keep up!!!
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    That's what I was trying to say! image
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭


    << <i>Specifics still require some looking, but in general, there's a lot more nice origional coins out there now compaired to a year ago. >>




    In some cases, collectors are reducing their collections for much needed money. Could be a good buying opportunity for some.
    Dan
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought nothing at the last show I attended a few weeks ago, and I have fairly broad tastes being both a collector and occasional dealer in many different series. Cruised Ebay for the first time in some months this past weekend, to see if there were any decent walkers available at reasonable prices. I think I clicked on 3 postings out of over 4000 listed, and bid on nothing. Maybe I'm just too selective image
    Successful BST transactions with 177 members. breakdown, scotty1419, mattniss, bigjpst, onlyroosies, Manorcourtman, guitarwes, Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file