Home Sports Talk

Colts/Titans

Colts have a chance tonight?? Can't run the ball, can't stop the run, doesn't look good.

Can they knock off the last unbeaten??

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colts 31-14

I think Manning exposes the Tennessee Titans tonight, I dont like either team at all so that is my unbiased view.
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Colts 31-14

I think Manning exposes the Tennessee Titans tonight, I dont like either team at all so that is my unbiased view. >>

As a Pats fan, you obviously hate the Colts more Paul, and your prediction is nothing short of a voodoo reverse curse.

I'm seeing right through it.
  • I already picked the Titans the other day, but I hope it is a high score game. My FF teams could use it.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • I need 25 yards out of Lendale white tonight so I can move into second in one of my fantasy leagues
  • You should get that, he has been more of a second half RB this year, but it is working for him and the Titans.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • I dont have White on my team but the team ahead of me is playing against a team that is 5 points behind and has him playing tonight
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Colts 31-14

I think Manning exposes the Tennessee Titans tonight, I dont like either team at all so that is my unbiased view. >>

Hmmm I would have been close had I put Tennessee as the winner. Looks like they are the team to beat, maybe the best all around team in the league.
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>, maybe the best all around team in the league. >>

No question at this point. It is my belief that they are the only good team in the NFL right now. Everyone is is wholly mediocre - except Cincinnati and Detroit who are utterly horrid.
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titans are kicking ass. Vince Young flaking out was the best thing to happen to him this season, opening up the third incarnation of Kerry Collins.