Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Your Own Online Coin Shop Cheap!

OK here's the deal. I was going to set up my own online coin shop, but changed my mind about wanting another actual job. I did this just over a year ago. I just repaid for another years hosting service and name registration (about $200.00 through Go-daddy - sexy girls from the commercials not included) and the site is actually ready to go, I just never advertised it.

It is set up on osCommerce, a freeware program that includes a secure shopping cart system that is supported at godaddy. There is an administration program that you can add coins, pictures and categories to, amongst other things.

I offered this to another member, but never heard back, and basically just want it to go to a good home or I will try my luck selling it on ebay for the heck of it. If you are looking for a ready to go website, here it is. I am not going to list the web address in this listing, just PM me and I will PM you back so you can check out how it's set up. I have never sold a website before, so if interested, we will need to work out the conversion from me to you, including taking out my paypal info, and other contact info, and inputting yours, so be prepared to bear with me on that.

I am not looking to make money here, but would like $300.00, to cover the next year of hosting (which I just paid) and a little bit for my time. I will help you out as much as possible to get you started, but I am not computer guru, and you should be willing to put in a bit of time getting familiar with osCommerce (they have a great support site and forum also) if interested.

Just PM me and I will forward you the link to the site, inventory not included in the offer, I only left some mostly raw coins up so you can see how it works. My pics on the site were way to big and way old, compared to what I have learned about picture taken here on the CU.

I will PM back in the order I get PM's, and you may not hear from me tonight, as I have been on the computer 12 hours already today. image
imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?

Comments

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sexy girls from the commercials not included

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options

<< <i>sexy girls from the commercials not included

image >>

TTT PM's sent - still available! You are mostly paying for a years hosting on Go-Daddy, including the SSL Certificate for secure payment checkouts, but this site is ready to load your coin pictures/descriptions/ and prices.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Rob, We need to talk. I'm at work, I'll get you a PM
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08