Home Sports Talk
Options

Do you think Joe Blanton will eventually be among Reggie Jackson, Manny Ramirez and Mickey Mantle,et

bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I'm a Hard Core Phillies fan and I was wondering if Joe Blanton will eventually be among Reggie Jackson, Manny Ramirez and Mickey Mantle as an All-Time Worlds Series Homer leader by the time he's done in the Major Leagues? I'm just wondering because he already is averaging 1 Home Run per 3 at bats, which I think is tops!

Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    +1 for the philly slapdown game over tonight image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Blanton has done something that the Mick never did, blast a 97 mph fastball into oblivion in the WS! I think he has a shot next year again...Im thinking if Braxton is
    still around and the Dodgers get to the post season again!

JS
  • Options
    Is this a serious question? Since he will probably never get another at bat in the World Series for the rest of his career, especially if he stays with the Phillies, he will just be one of about 300 other guys with one career WS HR.
  • Options
    image He's got my respect.
    --->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Is this a serious question? Since he will probably never get another at bat in the World Series for the rest of his career, especially if he stays with the Phillies, he will just be one of about 300 other guys with one career WS HR. >>

For today, I will be SteveK-Jr or a JoeS lol

Don't you really believe that deep down inside a true Phillies Fan would compare Joe Blanton to the likes of a Reggie, Manny, or a Mick. image