Home Sports Talk

Post your favorite Rays player:

Since these guys won't be around much longer, I would like to honor their great trek to the world series. Gotta like that they stepped on the Yanks and Sox
on the way. Anyways, my favorite player is Eva Longoria, who never looked better in a dress!

Comments

• That's a dress?
  • By the way, I'll go ahead and post what you originally asked.

March 18,2008: Rays @ Phillies in Clearwater.....little did we know, we were watching two League Champs.

CC at bat vs. Cole Hamels:

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    man I love spring training! I saw the Phils once this past March...nice pic!

Kevin
  • Here are some more for ya:

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Is it just me or does Ryan look 30 pounds lighter in that pic? LOL
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Vinny Castilla

Talk about a ballpark making a player LOL
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭
    fred mcgriff
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    I've been to that stadium in Clearwater. Saw the Sox and Phills there about 6 years ago. A buddy and I did a trip and we went to the home parks of the Sox, Yankees, Pirates and Phillies. I thought the Pirates had the nicest ballpark. The Phillies one was nice though. One thing I love about spring training is that they actually have beer vendors walking around so you don't have to get up. If you're at Fenway, standing in a beer line could cost you and inning and a half!!
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    clearly legened of a man- don zimmer-aka-popeye-and his steel pot fot the time he got boned in the head with the ball with the yanks, that was pricelessimage
    crawford is a good one though
  • don't know any

• << <i>One thing I love about spring training is that they actually have beer vendors walking around so you don't have to get up. If you're at Fenway, standing in a beer line could cost you and inning and a half!! >>

Wow, that's crazy. I've only been to a handful of major league parks but just about every one of them has had "beer guys" walking around. I guess with how small Fenway is, they don't want to clutter up the aisles with guys hauling around big tubs, so it makes sense.