Played with a 40 year old Qb and the Yucs still couldn't win

Maybe next time we play you guys we'll have Steve Deberg as a backup

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    While at work today, I listened to the game between accounts on my truck radio. Needless to say I am quite confused. We get blown out by the crappy Rams and the following week beat a good Bucs team.

From what I heard, the D played very good. Remember, Phillips took over the D play calling, so maybe this is a good sign of things to come?

Graham was held to only 42 yards and the leading Buc wr only had 46 yards.
  • Options
    Played with a 40 year old Qb and the Yucs still couldn't win

not just any 40 year old QB - the 40 year old QB that won a SB with Tampa. The irony
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you spell "C-H-O-K-E" ???

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Dallas' only TD was result of the refs moving the ball down the field with some bad home field calls. Marion did nothing, TO did nothing, but most importantly
    Brad Johnson made no mistakes. The bucs are a different team on the road. Congrats to the Cowboys, needed a win and got it.

JS
  • Options
    It's ashame we wont see the Yucs and their 1-9 record here anymore !!

Sincerely,
    Texas Stadium
  • Options

<< <i>Dallas' only TD was result of the refs moving the ball down the field with some bad home field calls. Marion did nothing, TO did nothing, but most importantly
    Brad Johnson made no mistakes. The bucs are a different team on the road. Congrats to the Cowboys, needed a win and got it.

JS >>

joestalin when his team loses:

THE OFFICIALS CHEATED!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!