Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

View the National Numismatic Collection online

I posted this on saintguru's Smithsonian thread, but I thought I'd post it here, too. Over 200 different coin and currency-related items to view.

Hope this link works:

Link
image
To support LordM's European Trip, click here!

Comments

  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.
    Kenneth E. Behring Center. image

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082 ✭
    Please note that some of the descriptions are very old and inaccurate. The SI has not had the resources to update and correct things.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 38,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to hire Poorboy.

    "Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong

  • Options
    seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭
    neat
    I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

    Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

    Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file