Home Sports Talk
Options

Is SteveK the best sportsfan of all time?

bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
Just kidding SteveK, but what does everyone think?? Btw, good game last night.

Comments

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Most likely not, but to think otherwise , one might be considered a racist , a bigot or possible some type of "phobe".image
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    He's a fanatic for sure. Not saying that's a good thing.
  • Options

Steve is an honorable man, a great American, and a truly loyal sports fan.

Just don't mention gambling. image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just strive to attain the high standards maintained by Grote15, knowing that it is mostly impossible for any other person to achieve lofty goals such as that.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i stink, i watch playoff sand the w.s. lol- no ball till thenimage
    me and grote saw the 1st ballgame in cooperstown, good times, moonshiners and stills, red light distict down the road, no breathalizersimage grote did the 1st streak in history across the field, i treid to stop him but i fell in the jug,sorry groteimage
  • Options

<< <i>i stink, i watch playoff sand the w.s. lol- no ball till thenimage >>

Of course, it's Grote15 trying to achieve the high standards of Rube.
  • Options

<< <i>I just strive to attain the high standards maintained by Grote15, knowing that it is mostly impossible for any other person to achieve lofty goals such as that. >>

Einstein proved that it is impossible to be a Mets fan and the greatest sports fan of all time.

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    +2 mets that coulda been hof'ers ruined theirselves from nose candy aka-strawberry and goodenimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I just strive to attain the high standards maintained by Grote15, knowing that it is mostly impossible for any other person to achieve lofty goals such as that. >>

Einstein proved that it is impossible to be a Mets fan and the greatest sports fan of all time. >>

That's right - Actually anyone with an IQ even just in double digits, is too intelligent to be a Mets fan.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    < I just strive to attain the high standards maintained by Grote15, knowing that it is mostly impossible for any other person to achieve lofty goals such as that. >>

Einstein proved that it is impossible to be a Mets fan and the greatest sports fan of all time. >>

That's right - Actually anyone with an IQ even just in double digits, is too intelligent to be a Mets fan.

Tell that to Jerry Grote and the '69 Mets...image

Until the Phils win this series, the Mets still have a more recent title than Philly does...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    No he is not, but he is up on the list somewhere that is for sure.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I agree he is up there. Supports his team/s, doesn't purposely try to be annoying...and even congrats the other teams.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    doesn't purposely try to be annoying.

lol he doesn't? he may take that as a slight.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Is SteveK the best sportsfan of all time?

No way! - But he's probably is the greatest Philadelphia sportsfan of all time...image
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options

<< <i>doesn't purposely try to be annoying.

Steve >>

Well he is an Eagles fan.....image
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>doesn't purposely try to be annoying.

Steve >>

Well he is an Eagles fan.....image >>

I heard more about your bonehead coach on the radio today than I did the Phillies. Congrats!

JS
  • Options
    Who do you mean Herman Edwards? I support www.firehermanedwards.com, and I am thinking about starting www.firecarlpeterson.com. I believe I have made it quite clear where I stand with the Chiefs office, and I am willing to sell my Chiefs membership card.

Maybe you mean the 49ers? I am a 90s 49ers fan.....my feelings on the current team is right up their with Steve Young's feeling, and I have noted several times that Joe Montana is the most overrated QB of all time. Google Steve Young uniform retirement for his thoughts on the current team.

I will defend Singletary enough to say he is not a bonehead. Hard to give any credit, good or bad, to a coach that just took over a team a week ago.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Who do you mean Herman Edwards? I support www.firehermanedwards.com, and I am thinking about starting www.firecarlpeterson.com. I believe I have made it quite clear where I stand with the Chiefs office, and I am willing to sell my Chiefs membership card.

Maybe you mean the 49ers? I am a 90s 49ers fan.....my feelings on the current team is right up their with Steve Young's feeling, and I have noted several times that Joe Montana is the most overrated QB of all time. Google Steve Young uniform retirement for his thoughts on the current team.

I will defend Singletary enough to say he is not a bonehead. Hard to give any credit, good or bad, to a coach that just took over a team a week a >>

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

Galaxy going strong with that meme. I saw that movie but cannot remember the name of it.

I'd like to see one for the Chiefs.

Um, I'm going to need you to come to practice Saturday and like, um,
    possibly Sunday until 3 or 4 o'clock, until, if at all possible you could
    maybe stop sucking so bad.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 26, 2022 5:09PM

Damn!! Some old school names in this thread!!

• Options

@Darin said:
    Galaxy going strong with that meme. I saw that movie but cannot remember the name of it.

>
    Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
    Peter Gibbons: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.

Office Space