Home Sports Talk
Options

Nice knowing you all

stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
After sweating out the Penn State game and the Phillies game, I'm gonna have a heart attack any second now. I'd leave my card collection to some here, but in my will I requested that I be buried with my cards - I'm taking them with me.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>After sweating out the Penn State game and the Phillies game, I'm gonna have a heart attack any second now. I'd leave my card collection to some here, but in my will I requested that I be buried with my cards - I'm taking them with me. >>

image Take an aspirin and get ready for tomorrow....err....tonight!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Phillies almost outscored Ohio St....great night.

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind - musta just been gas from the pepperoni & sausage pizza. LOL
  • Options
    darn i was gonna unbury you..ha ha
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    After sweating out the Penn State game and the Phillies game, I'm gonna have a heart attack any second now. I'd leave my card collection to some here, but in my will I requested that I be buried with my cards - I'm taking them with me.

Never mind - musta just been gas from the pepperoni & sausage pizza.

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- yeah-phils and rays was too close for comfort, i mixed up my meds and took too many psyco vet painkillers and my other meds and my legs went numbimage
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveK rises from the dead!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.