Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do I change e-mail & delete photos?

A couple of questions, how do I change the e-mail to my PSA registries and how do I delete photos to change them? If I delete the card and put it back, the photo comes back. Like for some reason, after the change to version 2, one card of mine has popped up in many sets and all over the place in the photo box. How do I get rid of that? I have also been working on scans, such as my 87 Donruss which has scans on all cards expect the last couple. I have been making my photos more detailed and slightly larger now and I can't get rid of the old photos. I searched the registry and see no place for this. Also I am not a paid member...so I have no member section or whatever you guys may have.
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    OriolesOrioles Posts: 312 ✭✭✭
    To change the email address, you have to go into your account. When I am logged in to My Registry (and i'm not a member either, sorry PSA), all the way at the top left of my screen (on any page, I think), above the blue PSA header you should see three things:

1-logged in as XXXXXX
    2-Your account
    3-log out

Pick your account and follow from there to update information.

For the picture, if you go to "My inventory" and click on "View Item" of the card you want to change you can delete the image. Go to the bottom of the page and there is a delete button on the right side next to the card. I don't know how to change it for more than one card at a time, though. So if you have a lot of cards to change, I don't know if there is a faster way to do it.

Hope this helps.
    Jim
  • Options
    Thanks Jim. Not sure how I missed the account link.

I still however cant figure out how to get rid of an image. Deleting it from your set does not do away with a photo associate with it. When you add the card back the photo comes back. I think I will try to the quick delete from inventory field and see if that will remove it from the system completely.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    Ok that worked, using the quick delete it removed from inventory and using the quick add it brought it back up, but gives you an option that lets you remove the photo or keep the photo (meaning it still keeps the image but you can change it.)

If anyone knows a quicker way, please let me know.