Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Having trouble adding a card to a set

Hi guys, yesterday I added a card to a set, it shows that I added it yet when I look at it from the publics view it still shows that I am missing it.

It used to be if you added a card it would show as an update. What am I doing wrong?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
Good for you.

Comments

• Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Did you hit the "commit" button twice?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    No I don't think I did, should I have? I can always delete it from the set and start over.

Like I said in my inventory it shows up, if I go to the actual set and look it does not.

weird.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    By 'commit' you meant 'add'

I did this:

Step 1 - Type the PSA certification number in the box provided. If you have more than one item, type one certification number per line. If you are working from a spreadsheet, you can copy and paste rows of certification numbers.
    Step 2 - Click the Add button

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    OriolesOrioles Posts: 312 ✭✭✭
    You have to hit "commit" after adding a card. The commit button is different then the add button. I copied this from the instructions on one of my sets:

"After you have added your items (see below), you must publish your set by committing the changes. To publish your set, click the Commit or Rollback button which appears at the top of the page after the addition of items. "
  • Options

<< <i>You have to hit "commit" after adding a card. The commit button is different then the add button. I copied this from the instructions on one of my sets:

"After you have added your items (see below), you must publish your set by committing the changes. To publish your set, click the Commit or Rollback button which appears at the top of the page after the addition of items. " >>

This "feature" was made so you can test to see what adding a certain card would do for your ranking.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Ahhh Yes, I finally found it. Thanks for all the help guys.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Steve,

You must remember that the registry is a wicked drug.

Those of us that use it must be "committed"
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options

So where is the commit button supposed to be? It does not appear after I add a card. I usually click around on every possible link and end up finding it randomly but today it seems missing from all pages. Kind of frustrating.

"The Mile High Collection" Working to complete my set of 1955 Topps Football All Americans
  • Options

Wow, ok so I figured it out. After you add the item, then it shows you the items you added and what set they will be added to, then you must click on those sets and the commit/rollback button appears which you must click. At that point it asks you to commit it again.

"The Mile High Collection" Working to complete my set of 1955 Topps Football All Americans