Home PSA Set Registry Forum

thanks to rube....my 54 topps auto set journey...

i have decided to do what rube is doing just on a slightly smaller scale...a 1954 topps set all autographed my collection so far..with scans to come
so far...
# player
77 ray boons psa-dna
85 bob turley psa-dna
91 bob oldis psa-dna
100 bob keegan psa-dna
111 jim delsing psa-dna
138 bob borkowski psa-dna
144 bill werle psa-dna
205 johnny sain psa-dna (blue)
230 bob kuzava psa-dna

just got fred marsh!!!

this set will not come as fast as his seeing as i am poorer..ha ha and broke..but it will come
my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2

Comments

• mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    Good luck with this set. I will follow your progress just as close as I have been following Rube's. You may be poor but I am broke so I have to live through you guys!! image
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • well the only real big problems with getting this set are 3 cards that i know of that will be hard and i have seen them for sale but they are waaay out of my budget range...
    #211 don hoak $1300 died in 69
    188 dave jolly $1,000 died in 63
    160 red kress $1500 died in 62
    10 jackie robinson $2500 died in 72

yeah those will be hard...but if anyone wants to help donate old beat up 54 for my ttm project feel free..ha ha anyway i am looking foreward to the challenge!!!
    my t-205's

• got a yogi today will send i tto him in the near future.
    my t-205's

• I send Rube free stuff all the time and he never sendsme nothing.
  • rube did not give those cards to me i bought them off feebay.
    my t-205's

• Let's see some pics my friend!
  • i might get aroud to it tonight..but then again the game is on tonight soooooo who knows..btw i just got my don mueller cards today so i will be sending them out to be signed tomorow or monday more likely..ha ha
    my t-205's

• rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i have saw quite a few 54 autos on feebay lately from the same place, dont remember who it is now,
    stupid rain delay,and whats till death, did they make 3 episodes of it, ive saw 2 now, 3 will be enoughimage
  • pics coming tomorrow!!!
    my t-205's

• follow the linkypoo
    signed 54's
    my t-205's

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    BTW the HOAK may be one of the toughest auto's to get. He was a complete A-HOLE and didnt sign much. Also, he DIED from a heart attack chasing after his brothers stolen car...a tru bad a$$!
  • wow i just found out tonight that one of the players from that year lives less than 10 blocks from my workplace...wow. is all i can say...
    my t-205's

• bender,
    That is really cool, if he is a nice guy, maybe he can help you contact some of his old teammates. Thats the kind of stuff that makes collecting less about business and more about passion, tradition, and fun. Most everyone around here can appreciate that. Good luck

• << <i>bender,
    That is really cool, if he is a nice guy, maybe he can help you contact some of his old teammates. Thats the kind of stuff that makes collecting less about business and more about passion, tradition, and fun. Most everyone around here can appreciate that. Good luck >>

yeah i am really excited about this chance i have at meeting and having lunch with a former pro baller.
    my t-205's