Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Stimulus Pm's sent out, will be adding a bonus to the shipment

I've sent out all of the pm's (hopefully I didn't miss anyone) for the stimulus freebie. I will be shipping out the cards as soon as possible. I will be also sending out a pack of cards as a separate give-a-way to all that participated. I'm thinking a 2008 UD Goudey pack, A&G or something like that so you have something to rip if you get bored.
Thank you all for participating and I'll have another one like this (but a little shorter) in the near future.

Brian

Comments

• Dude, you rock!!
  • DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again. Very nice of you to do this.
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    I would like to be involved!!
  • mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again Brian.

------
    stupid print dots

• zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    very cool thing for you to do

• << <i>I would like to be involved!! >>

Sent you a pm jswieton.
  • fujfuj Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for making an awesome give away even better. Appreciate the generosity Brian!
  • Brian~ You're a saint!
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Awsome!! Thanks
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    I like to be stimulated!
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Ok. Got all the envelopes addressed and ready for shipment. I'm going to the post office tomorrow morning and shipping them out. Part II (single packs) going out next week. If you guys pull any 1 of 1 rare cards, please send those back to me (just kidding). I'd like to see any good pulls from them though.

Brian
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    i would like to be involved, just let me know how
    thanks
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Much appreciated Brian!!
  • thank you!
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    my cards arrived today. Thanks again Brian!!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Piman58Piman58 Posts: 814 ✭✭
    The cards arrived today! Thanks again Brian.

• << <i>my cards arrived today. Thanks again Brian!! >>

Same here, thanks again.
  • mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Got mine today as well. Thanks alot Brian. I wish sellers who are paid for S&H took as much care as you did with a giveaway.

Mike

------
    stupid print dots

• Good looks once again, I'll let you know when I get it.
  • DerekDDerekD Posts: 388 ✭✭
    Mine came in today too. Thanks for the great stuff!!!!
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Got mine in the mail today. Thanks again and awesome gesture!
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• got my cards today. thanks again!
  • fujfuj Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Got mine as well. Thanks again Brian!!
  • DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    This looks like a secret santa in October. Its good you are all having a good time with this. This is what makes these boards someplace special for the hobbyist.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Wow! That's all I can say. This was a very kind and awesome gesture on your part. Thanks for making my week!
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Recieved my cards. Thanks alot.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today.

Thank you for the very generous giveaway. image
  • got my package today. thanks again
  • sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Thank you, Brian ...we received some very cool cards today!

I can't tell what side is the front on one or two of them... I guess I'm getting old?

Mike
  • I will let you know when I get mine, thanks again for your generosity.

Nick
  • DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Brian,

I received mine today. Thanks again. They are safely tucked away in my collection.
  • brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Got mine today too! Thanks again. Was a little sad that the Dunn wasn't included, someone else must have called it and I didn't see they did.

Thanks again!
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Got mine today. Thank you. I got this one for my wife (she's a George Clooney fan and the card was a piece of something he wore in a movie or show) and I'm going to surprise her when she gets home in a bit.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Brian,
    Thank you so much for the free cards!
    Michael

• << <i>Got mine today too! Thanks again. Was a little sad that the Dunn wasn't included, someone else must have called it and I didn't see they did.

Thanks again! >>

I guess you "struck out" on that one.

Note: Pun most certainly intended. image
  • Please let me know if any one hasn't received their packages. I will try to whip up an emergency package to you.

Brian
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Got mine today. Thank you. I got this one for my wife (she's a George Clooney fan and the card was a piece of something he wore in a movie or show) and I'm going to surprise her when she gets home in a bit.

Mike >>

Hey Mike, Clooney is one of my wifes favorites. Tell your wife that George Clooney is by far one of the nicest actors/celebs I have met while working in the movies. When I worked on GoodNight and Good Luck, George Clooney was around several times a week with his digital cameras and doing his walk thrus and such. He was totally involved in the movie in all aspects and very talented, but very friendly and approachable. He always chatted with our crew and was super friendly. He even came by a few times while we were on our breaks and humored us.

Brian