Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What you pick up lately

How about sharing pics of your latest pickup? I will start. Got this Louie Dampier auto for $10.63

Austin
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21

Comments

• rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    229$ with 70$ cashback-though that was good deal, cracked and sent to yogi with a 50$ bill this morning to auto,hope he dont kill it gradewiseimage
    all others were either raw or 707's and too muchimage
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Bought both of these on Tuesday. Thank-god for MS Cashback and extra 10% Paypal coupon.

Paid $633 less 30% for MS Cashback, Net price $443 image

Paid $666 less 10% Paypal coupon and 30% for MS Cashback, Net price $406.
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    This card doesn't come up on Ebay very often. A recent addition to my Rookie of the Year Award set. $134.94/dlvd, with 30% cash back = $95.95 after I get the cash back.

I've tried to avoid using the cash back promo to justify over-paying for cards. This one was priced under the closing prices of the last two PSA 7s, which were on Ebay over a year ago.

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • nice! how you got the cashback?
    "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    look thru the old threads pages back,it took me 1 1/2 hours to teack lmm how to do -they dont make it easy to figure outimage
  • Nothing special. Cards to possibly upgrade, cases of junk racks etc. And this !!!

Some artist did it. Although it looks like they cut/pasted onto a page from a book. I should win it. Oh, what have I become...

imageimageimage
  • slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭
    Haha I saw that yesterday Donovan. Thought of you. Is that weird?
  • My latest ebay win is also a bit wierd. That's right, I said also image

• << <i>Haha I saw that yesterday Donovan. Thought of you. Is that weird? >>

Yeah it is. Ok, it's now mine ! Not the weirdest $5 I've spent.

I'll be selling prints of it for $19.95 plus a small one time shipping fee of $8.95 well hidden cash only. lol

There is an artist named Kettle and based on the sellers location, it is him or at least from the same state. Hopefull it is the seller and I can get a larger/better piece done. Why..I dunno.
    imageimageimage

• << <i>My latest ebay win is also a bit wierd. That's right, I said also image

image >>

Awesome card !! I had that card as a kid. I rememer it sitting on my dresser for years. Unsure where it went but a few years back I picked up another. edited* Whoa $35 !! The one I have has a clipped corner. Guess that's why it was so cheap.
    imageimageimage
  • Some recent unopened winnings. 2 73's baseball, 2 74's baseball, 1 1984 football, 2 1985 Football (1 from Mr Ripken), 1 80-81 basketball

The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Wow !! Now you gotta call that Topps Rip Master guy and have a party !!image

Nice pick ups. But I have "art". lol
    imageimageimage
  • I also bought it on the bay last week

• MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    I just love cards. I am awestruck!
    Awesome wax!
  • Yep me too, I love looking at them. Come on guys, keep posting them ! image

Austin

• << <i>Nothing special. Cards to possibly upgrade, cases of junk racks etc. And this !!!

Some artist did it. Although it looks like they cut/pasted onto a page from a book. I should win it. Oh, what have I become...

image >>

That is really weird.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    serious investment in 70s cardboard,
    i envy you...

75 mini panel from topps vault:
    RIP GURU
  • Recently picked up this 1977 MSA drink lid, test issue.

A thick waxy cardboard w/lip on bottom, a pre-punched hole for a straw.

Love`em all

Lee
  • Picked this up over the weekend -