Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

How do you find swap buddies?

I'm new here and would like to know how you find coin collectors to swap wish and do you swap a lot internationally.
I am asking since I have just opened to the public website for coin collectors a that allows personal collection management and easy matching for swaps and want to have more information so I can improve it.

Thanks image

Comments

• Options
    Where are you?

Boom keeps sheets on all swappers, and sets pairings for the swaps. I don't know about international shipping, tax problems, and such.
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    Hi

Most of the coin swaps are done for holiday's so the next one will be either thanksgiving or christmas.

Always good to have another collector for the swaps.....

I see that you are from Israel ... What types of coins do you collect?

BTW I would be willing to be your swap partner in the next one (but that's up to BOOM)

You can send a pm (private message to boom and talk to him about it)

this is the type of info to give BOOM for the trades

Your real name
    1234 Anytown,
    zipcode/mail codes
    Ph - xxx-xxx-xxxx
    Email address

Age -
    Collecting interests
    Comfort Range re/ swapping - ??$$

etc, etc - whatever you can tell me about yourself that may help me make it pleasant for you
    Any good contact or emergency ph #

your friend Earl

• Options
    So you have one person (BOOM) that takes the information from everyone and arranges the swaps for them?

The reason I was asking is that I have just opened to the public a website for coin collectors that allows personal collection management and easy matching for swaps. On my site everyone can join and mark coins from the catalog (currently has ~12,000 coins but more soon) that they have or that they want and the site lets you match your lists with those of another collector. I'm constantly trying to improve my website and so gather information about what collectors do and think of how it could be easier for them.

The coins section of my site, called Colnect, was opened just a few days ago and so I'm more knowledgeable in how collectors swap with other collectibles. I would appreciate more feedbacks.

Thanks
  • Options
    You can also offer or seek specific individual (or groups of) coins for trade/swap on the BST boards.
  • Options

<< <i>You can also offer or seek specific individual (or groups of) coins for trade/swap on the BST boards. >>

Could you please send a link?
  • Options
    bst (buy sell trade) use the navigation bar on the upper right of the page