Home Sports Talk
Options

Where's all the Philly bashers, Rays lovers at?

stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lemme guess...The dog ate your modem so you can't use the computer, there's a local power outage and you don't have no electricity, you had some bad clams for dinner and now have a tummy ache and can't post, your pet goldfish is floating in the fishbowl and you're busy working on nursing him back to health, yadda, yadda, yadda....................................................

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

BAM
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? I think Goot is the only true, non bandwagon Rays fan.
  • Options
    AL Losers=Ray "fans"
  • Options
    I went to sleep, like a normal person, rather than stay up and talk to a bunch of dudes on a message board. Why aren't you on here celebrating still? What are you doing, sleeping?!image
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get it right -- that's Rays "lover" not lovers.
  • Options
    goot talks a good game when the rays are winning,
    but goes to bed early when they lose.

Js
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent game last night by both pitching staffs. If this is any indication of how the series is gonna go, I look foward to some great games.

If I have to choose, I would like to see the Rays win. I feel I should root for them because I live 5 minutes from the dome.

I really won't loose any sleep over who wins or loses this thing.

I just like having fun with the Phillies guys here.

• Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Yes some of us people do sleep and some do actually have lives and families to take care of and the internet comes last.

Well I'm not a Rays fan, I'm a baseball fan and I want the Rays to win because I like the way their team has played and the way they were built. The Rays play in the AL East with the Sox and the Yankees and that's a big deal! Plus I hate PhillieTown and I'm happy they only have ONE World Series Pennant in the history of baseball and I hope they have to wait longer than the Cubs fans have waited. lol
  • Options
    "sleep" is no excuse! image
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Are you Phili's fans drunk? You won ONE single game. Big deal. Get a life. GO RAYS! Ray's in 5!
  • Options
    Was there a game last night image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    image=death to sleep
    i slept once, it was overrated, i was on here at 4:58 am last night lol
    i will watch the game tonight instead of the last 3 outs though image
  • Options

<< <i>goot talks a good game when the rays are winning,
    but goes to bed early when they lose.

Js >>

I posted after the game ended so........you're still an idiot.

You keep on referencing my smack talk. In all honesty, I can not even remember the last time I blatantly pin pointed one team and said crap about them. I talk smack to you because you warrant it. I'm not normally the one that starts it. Ask a lot of guys on here, that's normally not my style, unless it's all in fun and games.

• Options

<< <i>imageimage >>

That's really not very nice.
  • Options

<< <i>lol Steve

image >>

Matt - I'm in such a good mood with the Phillies in the World Series, Penn State with an excellent shot at the national championship, and even the Eagles who looked like they were out of it two weeks ago, have a decent chance at a playoff spot, that frankly, I'm finding it hard to believe.

I hope I ain't dreaming cause I'm gonna be po'd if I am. LOL
  • Options

<< <i>
    unless it's all in fun and games. >>

It is all fun and games Goot. No one here takes things seriously. This is the insane asylum. Where people who have no life
    come to have some fun. Don't take JS so seriously. Just smack it around with him in good fun.

Listen, I'd buy my fellow yankee fan board members a steak and ale, and at the same time tell them how I REALLY want their
    team to lose 162 games next year. I have no joy in their teams success, and seriously want my Red Sox to pound them silly
    year in and year out. I will smack talk them to kingdom come, and they can make fun of me and smack me back.

It's all good image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>lol Steve

image >>

Matt - I'm in such a good mood with the Phillies in the World Series, Penn State with an excellent shot at the national championship, and even the Eagles who looked like they were out of it two weeks ago, have a decent chance at a playoff spot, that frankly, I'm finding it hard to believe.

I hope I ain't dreaming cause I'm gonna be po'd if I am. LOL >>

You failed to meniton that team on Broad Street that has played about 8 games and still no victories image
  • Options
    <Are you Phili's fans drunk?>

never touched the stuff
    ffutd eht deheot revenimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    unless it's all in fun and games. >>

It is all fun and games Goot. No one here takes things seriously. This is the insane asylum. Where people who have no life
    come to have some fun. Don't take JS so seriously. Just smack it around with him in good fun.

Listen, I'd buy my fellow yankee fan board members a steak and ale, and at the same time tell them how I REALLY want their
    team to lose 162 games next year. I have no joy in their teams success, and seriously want my Red Sox to pound them silly
    year in and year out. I will smack talk them to kingdom come, and they can make fun of me and smack me back.

It's all good image >>

Great tip, I like Goot!

Kevin
  • Options
    Phillie Basher here image

Great Game last night SteveK................Where are you?
  • Options
    excellent game 2. go Rays!

gotta root for someone, might as well be them!
  • Options

<< <i>Phillie Basher here image

Great Game last night SteveK................Where are you? >>

You swallowing too many LSD sugar cubes again? i musta posted too many times last night. I don't hide like some Mets and Cowboys fans on this board do.
  • Options
    The amount of bandwagon Tampa fans on this board makes me sick. Please go away.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>You swallowing too many LSD sugar cubes again? i musta posted too many times last night. I don't hide like some Mets and Cowboys fans on this board do. >>

It's all good SteveK....It appears to me that you are having fun which is cool.

Now JS, he needs some help!

<< <i> The amount of bandwagon Tampa fans on this board makes me sick. Please go away.

JS >>

I'm a baseball fan and my team lost in the playoffs....So I'm not allowed to watch the World Series and actually want the Rays to win more than I want the Phillies to win? Rooting for a team to win when your team isn't playing doesn't equate to a bandwagon Rays Fan. Get a grip JS!

Brian
  • Options
    hey lets face it, philly is cesspool, gotta root for the Rays lol
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You swallowing too many LSD sugar cubes again? i musta posted too many times last night. I don't hide like some Mets and Cowboys fans on this board do. >>

It's all good SteveK....It appears to me that you are having fun which is cool.

Brian >>

You got my style down. image

The only person on this whole forum who makes me really mad is Matt when he "pretends" to root for the Phillies or Eagles - Now that infuriates me!!! image
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I'm a baseball fan and my team lost in the playoffs....So I'm not allowed to watch the World Series and actually want the Rays to win more than I want the Phillies to win? Rooting for a team to win when your team isn't playing doesn't equate to a bandwagon Rays Fan. Get a grip JS!

YUP!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Name 1 Mets fan that hides?

Cmon now.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Geesus Steve you are starting to sound like Joe Stalin. image
  • Options

<< <i>The only person on this whole forum who makes me really mad is Matt when he "pretends" to root for the Phillies or Eagles - Now that infuriates me!!! >>

Matt aka Lawnmowerman might be serious could be a bandwagon Phillies Fan. Check out this photo I found on his myspace page.

• Options
    You swallowing too many LSD sugar cubes again

thanx for the memoriesimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The only person on this whole forum who makes me really mad is Matt when he "pretends" to root for the Phillies or Eagles - Now that infuriates me!!! >>

Matt aka Lawnmowerman might be serious could be a bandwagon Phillies Fan. Check out this photo I found on his myspace page.

image >>

i never knew. image
  • Options

<< <i>You swallowing too many LSD sugar cubes again

thanx for the memoriesimage >>

Randy - you keep winning the Post of the Day. LOL
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>Cool mower. Go Phillies!!! image >>