Home Sports Talk
Options

Hurricane warnings in Tampa

stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
Oh sorry...the high winds were just from the Rays players swinging and missing and striking out.

Never mind.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh sorry...the high winds were just from the Rays players swinging and missing and striking out.

Never mind. >>

psssttt....Steve, I don't want to say this too loud but the Phillies have struck out more times than the Rays tonight, 9 to 6

Just thought you might want to know that image

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Oh sorry...the high winds were just from the Rays players swinging and missing and striking out.

Never mind. >>

psssttt....Steve, I don't want to say this too loud but the Phillies have struck out more times than the Rays tonight, 9 to 6

Just thought you might want to know that image >>

shaddup
  • Options
  • Options
    Matt - I look at the fans in the stands in Tampa - Is there anyone other than possibly yourself who lives in Tampa who's under 90 years old?
  • Options
    Who would've thought that we'd see the Rays intentionally walk someone to pitch to Ryan Howard?

This thread was about strikeouts, right? image
  • Options
    Ryan looked like chit on that AB - terrible.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Matt - I look at the fans in the stands in Tampa - Is there anyone other than possibly yourself who lives in Tampa who's under 90 years old? >>

Tonya and my kids. That's about it image
  • Options
    He's still young...probably not used to playing baseball this late into the year. Fatigue will mess up even the best sluggers.
  • Options

<< <i>Matt - I look at the fans in the stands in Tampa - Is there anyone other than possibly yourself who lives in Tampa who's under 90 years old? >>

My sister and brother-in-law are in their mid 20's. Other than that, if you take away USF, nope.......everyone'se 90+ image
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i been ttming and forgot all about it,just run out of stamps image
    guess i get to see the 9th inning anywaysimage
  • Options

<< <i>He's still young...probably not used to playing baseball this late into the year. Fatigue will mess up even the best sluggers. >>

That is an interesting valid point, especially to a "big guy" like Howard who probably doesn't stay in the best of shape anyway.
  • Options

<< <i>

My sister and brother-in-law are in their mid 20's. Other than that, if you take away USF, nope.......everyone'se 90+ image >>

I just looked in the Tampa Bay Yellow pages:

Old age nursing homes: 23,702 of them

Nightclubs: 1...and that one was advertising a band playing songs by Glenn Miller