Home Sports Talk

Ryan Howard..

2»

Comments

• Clutch City Howard has awakened. Another big big World Series Home Run.

Eat that Pujols. Hoooo-rah.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    i think pujols just wet his couch!
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i hate when that happensimage
    ya gotta admit,its better than having the pile thoughimage
  • I think Blanton is the guy you Philly men should be blowing right now.

Oh, and Sonnanstine, the 'winner' didn't win. It is too bad for the Rays that they didn't have Price start since September, instead of falling in love with Sonnanstine's LUCKY W/L record.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    lol first off hoopster i was never riled up and secondly you painted no one into a corner, you made a statement
    and i replied. Just because you know say it was without contex does not change the fact. 3/4 of the statements around
    here are without context!

Earlier you asked me to clarify my statement, I did, then you accused me of changing my tune.

You can babble about context all day long, the bottom line is (and it still seems to have flown right over your head)
    my original reply was to someone else. Perhaps if you read it that way you would have seen the context that it was
    in.

I will now, to make you happy change my original statement to:

The votes were in before the playoffs..........context, statement regarding bringing up the Howard MVP thread in November
    (Howard at the time is stinking up the WS). That has since changed.

WITH Howard the Phillies are in the playoffs, with Pujuls the Cards are not............Context, fact not opinion.

Perhaps you should go and grade the English term papers you have piled up instead of badgering me.

Steve
    Good for you.
    So basically what you wrote is what I said from the beginning. It is about as interesting and in depth as stating that today is Sunday.

Hoopster that may be so, but then again, you felt the need to reply in depth about it. TEN TIMES! lol so it must have interested you.

Steve

Good for you.

My comment was simple, without Howard the Phillies are not in the playoffs this year. Or did you forget what he did in September?

I don't care, nor do I want to think about what if he was replaced, he wasn't.

Steve >>

Why are you afraid of a little healthy debate here? If we just say which teams are in, what is the point of that. Obviously Howard was a big part in getting them to the playoffs.

Ahmanfan if that comment was directed at me what makes you think I am afraid of healthy debate?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Winpitcher,

Maybe you had me mesmerized, who knows. image
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>I think Blanton is the guy you Philly men should be blowing right now.

Oh, and Sonnanstine, the 'winner' didn't win. It is too bad for the Rays that they didn't have Price start since September, instead of falling in love with Sonnanstine's LUCKY W/L record. >>

We blew up Price too. Its good that they don't put in the kid, it would only destroy him.

JS
    We blew up Price too

yeah 1 run and a hit blew him.

Get real.

Steve
    Good for you.