Home Sports Talk
Options

Tennessee Titans 6-0 (Yes, 6-0)

Amazingly, or it seems to me, the Tennessee Titans are 6-0 without having a real quarterback. On the arm of backup Kerry Collins, and the ground game of Chis Johnson and LenDale White, the Titans have a 6-0 record. Johnson is everything Chris Brown was not, White is the Titans Marcus Allen, guaranteed short yardage. Their leading receiver is Bo Scaife, a 2005 6th round draft pick few fans likely have heard of. The defense may be carrying the team, with 17 the most points scored on them all season. This week, they are MNF match up against the recently stat deflated Colts, perhaps their best test to date. If they win this game, get ready for ESPN and radio sports to back the Titans.

So I thought I would make another one of those bold stupid predictions. Titans finished 12-4, and lose in the AFC Championship game. Anyone think they can pull off a SB win?
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone think they can pull off a SB win? >>

Dear MeteoriteGuy,

We wholeheartedly believe the Titans can go from 10-6 and playoff wildcard one year to 12-4 and Super Bowl Champions the next.

Sincerely,

The 2008 Tampa Bay Rays.

/s/ JackWESQ
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Defense wins championships, however the Titans opponents record in 2008 is something like 12-28. Its a long season!

Kevin