Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking for Coin Display/Storage Boxes,Books?FSH

If you want quality coin collectors' supplies, display or storage boxes(aluminum,velour,plastic,wood,glass), coin books,etc. Check out my eBay store :Excalibur Coin Boxes. Since 2005,100% satisfied customers,Silver Powerseller, OR my store on Yahoo Stores: Excalibur Coin Boxes, OR my store on Bonanzle.com : Excalibur Coin Boxes. If you don't see what you want or need,ask! We have access to thousands of products. Everything listed is in stock and ready for delivery and we have many other items not listed online but in stock. We also sometimes sell NGC coins . ANA member, Collector's Society Member, NGC Affiliate, Vice President,Greater New Bedford(MA) Coin Club. Check us out! Here's a link to the eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Excalibur-Coin-Boxes . Yahoo is : www.excaliburcoinboxes.com
Excalibur

Comments

• Options
    BUMP
    Excalibur
  • Options
    oxy8890oxy8890 Posts: 1,416
    Welcome,

We were all new here once. here are your links:

Ebay Link

Yahoo Link

Bonanzle.com
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    Thanks Rob! I'm trying to keep my head above water in this recession. I invite all into my shops to look and maybe actually buy something! I have all kinds of supplies that are brand new -some not online- just ask if you don't see what you want. NOTE: prices on the yahoo site INCLUDE SHIPPING! I've been collecting.etc for 45 years now, so I do have some knowledge of the field of numismatics. Thanks for looking! Wes, Excalibur Coin Boxes
    Excalibur
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are really cool! image

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    BUMP
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 10/29
    Excalibur
  • Options
    BUMP 10/29
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 11/1. C'mon Guys and Gals- take a look- I have a lot of nice stuff at reasonable prices and a great record of customer service! Thanks, Wes, Excalibur Coin Boxes
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 11/5
    Excalibur
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>These are really cool! image

image >>

They DO look cool! How much?
  • Options
    Hi mrearlygold! These aluminum coin slab boxes hold NGC, PCGS and other like sized slabs. They come in 3 sizes. The 10 slab is $18.99 + S/H, the 20 slab is $21.99+ S/H ,and the 25 slab is $24.99 + S/H . They all have a suggested higher retail price and are "on discount sale". You can buy them on any of my 3 sites - eBay , Yahoo or Bonanzle stores ( see above links), or I can send you a paypal invoice if you give me your email address and zip code. I also take cashier's checks or US Postal Money Orders. Thanks for your interest- I do sell a lot of these. Wes, Excalibur Coin Boxes
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump-11/6/08
    Excalibur
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Nice looking boxes !!
    My need is a similar box that hold the allstate case coin tray inserts, so they can be pre-loaded at home, then stacked and put into something like that. I think the size of the insert is 11x17 or close to it.

Big time saver !!
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    Hi! I have a couple of Allstate Glass display cases I use at Coin Shows, but I'm not sure what you are talking about. These boxes are for 10,20 or 25 individual coin slabs and are "stand alone " boxes-they do not go in anything else. I do not have any trays that could be preloaded into anything. Sorry, Wes, Excalibur Coin Boxes
    Excalibur
  • Options
    P.S. There is the Lighthouse tray system available that I could order. The Model # 8240 Aluminum Storage box($79.90) is 12.75"x10.5"x9" and holds 6 trays, 8 slabs/tray. Each felt covered tray has a plastic cover ,retails for $29/each and slides into the #8420 Storage Box. There is also an aluminum attache case (16"x9 3/8"x 5"), $59.90, that holds 6-12 trays, 8 PCGS or NGC slabs each tray ($4.90/tray). Available in 10-14 business days after order/payment. Thanks , Wes, Excalibur Coin Boxes
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 11/10/08
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Just a note, FYI- We closed our Yahoo store, but Excalibur Coin Boxes can still be found on eBay and Bonanzle. We are in the process of constructing our own bigger ,better web store at present. Please visit us at eBay Stores: Excalibur Coin Boxes or Bonanzle.com(type in coin boxes) . Bonanzle is a great up and coming venue to sell and find values. Almost 10.000 users ,growing every day! We had more sales from Bonanzle than Yahoo! Quality coin storage and display boxes as well as all kinds of collecting supplies at competative pricing available~ We combine shipping when ever possible to save you money. Please check us out!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump 11/11/08
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 11/19/08 Check us out!!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 11/24/08
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 12/5. Hey Guys and Gals- Check out my stores on Bonanzle or eBay. ( both : Excalibur Coin Boxes) GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR OTHERS OR YOURSELF! Everything listed is IN STOCK and ships immediately on payment!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 12/6/08
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 12/14
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Check out my stores on eBay or Bonanzle .com. The links are in early Posts, but both stores are Excalibur Coin Boxes. We feature aluminum,wood, all kinds of storage and display boxes and coin collector supplies. Spend some of that Christmas money you got and treat yourself . Take a look anyway please. We have 100% customer satisfaction! Thanks, Wes, Excalibur Coin Boxes
    http://excaliburcoinboxes.com
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 12/23/08
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 12/30/08. Please check out my Bonanzle and eBay stores for sharp looking Aluminum and Wood Coin slab boxes, as well as BEST PRICES for INTERCEPT SHIELD SLAB BOXES!! excaliburcoinboxes.com Thanks, Wes PS. It doesn't cost anything to browse my stores! Many collectors supplies! Check them out!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 1/5/09
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 1/21/09 excaliburcoinboxes.com -Your 1 stop shop for COIN BOXES!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 1/26/09. Check out Excalibur Coin Boxes on eBay or excaliburcoinboxes.com on Bonanzle!! Great prices, fair shipping, trustworthy dealer!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 2/10/09. Check out my eBay or Bonanzle stores! Excalibur Coin Boxes;or "excaliburcoinboxes.com" You'll be glad you did! Wes
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 2/11
    Excalibur
  • Options
    We're Still Here! Bump for 2/18. Please visit excaliburcoinboxes.com for great prices on beautiful coin boxes !
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump for 2/25/09!! Take a look at least-that doesn't cost anything!!
    Excalibur
  • Options
    Bump 2/26
    Excalibur