Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

larry johnson v women

johnson wins via spittle to the grill

dude was a pretty good running back, but he is even better at assaulting women.

the 3rd time you spit on her you really showed her what's up bro....

j
RIP GURU

Comments

• Options
    4th domestic violence case for LJ....can you say, league suspension, followed by more league suspension.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    They need to clean up the NFL and remove the thug element before they start losing their fan base.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Creatures like this just don't deserve to live. There's a million guys who would kill to be a starting running back in the NFL, and this is what this piece of garbage does with his opportunity. Oh, and not only does he love to assault women, he also tackles like one (for those who remember when he dragged Troy Polamalu down by his hair).
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They need to clean up the NFL and remove the thug element before they start losing their fan base. >>

That's exactly why I don't watch NFL games anymore.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    A little off subject, an ad next to the article notes the average Chiefs fan IQ is 139! That's right, our team may suck, but we rank in the top 2.2% in intelligence. By the way, the average Cowboys fan in a like ad last week was 99...slightly below average.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim Brown was no better
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A little off subject, an ad next to the article notes the average Chiefs fan IQ is 139! That's right, our team may suck, but we rank in the top 2.2% in intelligence. By the way, the average Cowboys fan in a like ad last week was 99...slightly below average. >>

lol well, I just took the test those numbers are based upon...10 questions of a 5th grade education level.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A little off subject, an ad next to the article notes the average Chiefs fan IQ is 139! That's right, our team may suck, but we rank in the top 2.2% in intelligence. By the way, the average Cowboys fan in a like ad last week was 99...slightly below average. >>

That's because the Chiefs are so bad Mark. You guys have alot of time during the regular season (due to many blowouts) and even more time during the post season(due to a lack of one) to pick up a good book and enrich your brain.

However, since the Cowboys are beginning to play Chief like football, I look foward to the increase of my IQ level image
  • Options
    "They need to clean up the NFL and remove the thug element before they start losing their fan base"

there wont be anyone left to play but the lone white, mormons who went to BYU image
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They need to clean up the NFL and remove the thug element before they start losing their fan base. >>

thats what lost me to the NBA
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"They need to clean up the NFL and remove the thug element before they start losing their fan base"

there wont be anyone left to play but the lone white, mormons who went to BYU image >>

Sure, they can get the Scientologists to play them. Winners get to tie up the losers in their basements and slowly starve them to death.
  • Options
    People like Larry and Pac-man just need to stop going out in Public... they have enough money to get women to come them.
  • Options

<< <i>Sure, they can get the Scientologists to play them. Winners get to tie up the losers in their basements and slowly starve them to death. >>

• Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257

<< <i>

lol well, I just took the test those numbers are based upon...10 questions of a 5th grade education level. >>

So, Ross, are you smarter than a 5th grader? image

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

That's exactly why I don't watch NFL games anymore. >>

I do not watch NFL games because they are boooooring. Endless times out . If it is an important game, I will TIVO it and skip the neverending commercials.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

That's exactly why I don't watch NFL games anymore. >>

I do not watch NFL games because they are boooooring. Endless times out . If it is an important game, I will TIVO it and skip the neverending commercials. >>

Now that is a funny comment from a baseball fan.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    "I do not watch NFL games because they are boooooring. Endless times out . If it is an important game, I will TIVO it and skip the neverending commercials. >>

...."Now that is a funny comment from a baseball fan. ..."

///////////////////////////

The most exciting football game I ever saw was 1000X more
    boring than the slowest baseball game I ever saw.

Baseball is always exciting; every second of every inning.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    every inning?

yikes....

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Baseball is the only sport were the umpire or ref moves more then the players.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Great, now NFL players are stealing my pickup lines. "I will murder your boyfriend" worked every time for me in college.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee -- How about "Whoop that Trick" ?
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    lmao

mike u funny

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    I do watch the NFL, but I have to agree that there are too many commercials and that they severely impair the overally enjoyment of the game. It's even worse in person when there's absolutely nothing go on and people are just standing around waiting for the commercials to end so they can start playing again. I hear that in Washington they actual make the crowd sit through commercials on the Jumbotron too.

Anyway, one other comment: the NFL's image is still a lot better than the NBAs.
  • Options
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    There are a total of 628 NCAA football teams. That includes teams from all four divisions (FBS [I-A], FCS [I-AA], II, and III). One division I-A football team has over 100 players on its roster. If we use 60 as the number of players on each football team, then there are 37,680 players playing NCAA football (obviously this number may be higher). There are 32 NFL teams with 53 players on each roster for a total of 1,696 football players in the NFL.

That means that each year over 9,500 new potential players are entering the NFL job market (one quarter of 37,680). In addition to those players vying for jobs in the NFL there are still the current NFL players and other walk-on players. Could that mean that there are over 3,000 other players that should be added into the mix?

So, if we consider all of these numbers, that could mean that 14,000 players are competing for 1,696 positions. This ratio works out to give a college football player a 1:9 chance of making it to the NFL. However, these numbers are probably really low. A better guess may be closer to a 1:20 chance.

Prior to all the insane contracts being signed, maybe the NFL should consider adding a few "protective" clauses in order to replace such thugs after 1st offenses. Of course, there will probably be more thugs waiting, than will be replaced.

PoppaJ

• Options

<< <i>A little off subject, an ad next to the article notes the average Chiefs fan IQ is 139! >>

I bet the average IQ of a Chiefs player is somewhere around 78 though.
  • Options
    You know half your replys to my comments are like that Blackborder. If you have some problem with me, then I would suggest not opening threads I start or ignoring my comments.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    BIA BIA!
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great, now NFL players are stealing my pickup lines. "I will murder your boyfriend" worked every time for me in college. >>

LMAO image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>You know half your replys to my comments are like that Blackborder. If you have some problem with me, then I would suggest not opening threads I start or ignoring my comments. >>

99% of my comments (to anything posted) are supposed to sarcastic/funny. They aren't directed at anyone personally, so don't take it that way.
  • Options
    "And I promise not only to the fans, not only to teammates, players, coaches, GMs and my own family that I do anticipate seeking help to get better as far as getting my life on track, knowing what I want out of this life, not necessarily football, and just work as hard as I can not only being a good football player but obviously being a son of the National Football League, a son of my own family, hopefully a brother, a future father, future husband."

Future husband????

dynamic

J
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Anyway, one other comment: the NFL's image is still a lot better than the NBAs.

How do you figure? The brightest stars in the NBA (and most of them are young guys, too) are: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, etc., etc.). They all 'seem' like standup guys. Besides the occasional idiots like Josh Howard and Tim Donaghy (a convicted felon), what else has come out recently to put the NBA in a bad light? You can't go more than 5 days without an incident happening in the NFL that potentially has detrimental effects on it's future.

Perception (about the NBA) is definitely not reality, in this case. Maybe 4-5 years ago, but not now. The NFL has MUCH bigger perception problems than the NBA. It will take a few years to trickle down, but it will if it keep's going on.
  • Options
    i agree w/ you go....

nfl > nba in terms of "hoodlum-ness", whether it b perceived or real.

look at nature of both sports also,
    that has a lot to do w/ the nature of how & why athletes get into trouble.

J
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Cokin75Cokin75 Posts: 243 ✭✭

<< <i>he also tackles like one (for those who remember when he dragged Troy Polamalu down by his hair). >>

Not that I'm saying the LJ is a good guy.... but, I actually thought that was pretty cool, and he shouldn't have been flagged for it either. Hair is considered part of the uniform. If a guy wants to grow his hair long, he shouldn't whine when he gets tackled by it.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>he also tackles like one (for those who remember when he dragged Troy Polamalu down by his hair). >>

Not that I'm saying the LJ is a good guy.... but, I actually thought that was pretty cool, and he shouldn't have been flagged for it either. Hair is considered part of the uniform. If a guy wants to grow his hair long, he shouldn't whine when he gets tackled by it. >>

When Ricky Williams grew his hair long, the NFL actually issued a statement saying that tackling by the hair is legal. I've seen it done in college as well - it's legal and 100% legit. If LJ got a flag for doing that, the ref erred.

Tabe
  • Options
    court system > lj's saliva attacks

damb fool

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Not that I'm saying the LJ is a good guy.... but, I actually thought that was pretty cool, and he shouldn't have been flagged for it either. Hair is considered part of the uniform. If a guy wants to grow his hair long, he shouldn't whine when he gets tackled by it. >>

When Ricky Williams grew his hair long, the NFL actually issued a statement saying that tackling by the hair is legal. I've seen it done in college as well - it's legal and 100% legit. If LJ got a flag for doing that, the ref erred.

Tabe >>

Ricky (Williams) rule — rule declared that hair could not be used to block part of the uniform from a tackler and, therefore, an opposing player could be tackled by his hair (aka “The Ricky Rule” due to Williams’ long dread-locks). Enacted in 2003.

linky
  • Options
    and the beat goes on.....

yo dick vermile called him a "baby" his rookie season, i am thinking how shrewd dick was after all.

LJ = B u S t

cheers

j
    RIP GURU