Home Sports Talk
Options

What Do I Know About Football? Nothing, But I Like Mike Singletary As The 49ers Head Coach

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
I hate to see anyone lose their job, but I think the 49ers firing Mike Nolan and going with Mike Singletary (for the time being) is a good thing. As we all know, the 49ers were bad last season and continue to be bad this season. I can't see Singletary doing any worse.

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    I went to 49ers training camp the past 2 years and the players seemed to respond well to Singletary at camp. This might be the only way to keep Singletary in the 49ers organization. I think he would have offers to go elsewhere in the offseason.
  • Options
    Look for Pete Carroll to take the reigns of the 49ers next year.image
  • Options

<< <i>Look for Pete Carroll to take the reigns of the 49ers next year.image >>

That would be interesting.
    --->imageimageimageimage<---
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>Look for Pete Carroll to take the reigns of the 49ers next year.image >>

What are the 49ers going to start playing Wash St and Hawaii? Please, we all know that Pete likes it when he doesn't have to play a game east of the
    Rockies and his team is favored by 40 in every game. He would actually have to coach if he got into the NFL and we all know how that went the first
    time around!

JS
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    I.... agree.... with ... joestalin??
    weird.
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    doesn't have to play a game east of the rockies

Virginia is east of the rockies... as is Notre Dame.

He played VA this year and plays at ND every other year... and he wins on those trips.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Oklahoma
    Missouri
    Oklahoma St

Sincerely,
    All 3 in a row
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    You a texas fan now JS?
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS