Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

About to do my first submission, I can't find the "Trueview Image" option?

I'm looking at the form. I even hit "Control-F" and searched for "true" to make sure I wasn't being blind. I don't see it.

How do I request this?

Also, I can't find the cost for the service other than "$25 for a CD of giant images".

Thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    It ain't there but they still offer it. Its $10/coin. Just list it in the "other" section AND write "TRUVIEW" very big at the top and bottom of the page.
  • Can you have some get TrueView and others not on the same form or is this yet another "don't mix the forms" thing?

Thanks.
  • Even if you just want Trueview photography, you must also select "Re-holder" for $10, and then check the "Other" box and write in "Trueview Photography," also for $10, for a total of $20 per coin, plus the $5 ($5 per submission, not per coin) processing fee and the return postage.
    I am not kidding,

G99G
    I collect 20-slab, blue plastic PCGS coin boxes. To me, every empty box is like a beating heartimage NOT.

People come up sometimes, and ask me, G99G, are you kidding? And I answer them no, I am NOT KIDDING.

Every empty box?
    C'mon!
  • Can you have some get TrueView and others not on the same form or is this yet another "don't mix the forms" thing?

This is another "don't mix the forms" thing.
    I am not kidding,

G99G
    I collect 20-slab, blue plastic PCGS coin boxes. To me, every empty box is like a beating heartimage NOT.

People come up sometimes, and ask me, G99G, are you kidding? And I answer them no, I am NOT KIDDING.

Every empty box?
    C'mon!

• << <i>Even if you just want Trueview photography, you must also select "Re-holder" for $10, and then check the "Other" box and write in "Trueview Photography," also for $10, for a total of $20 per coin, plus the $5 ($5 per submission, not per coin) processing fee and the return postage. >>

If I am getting the coins submitted already I don't have to ALSO pay for reholdering though, right? I am only sending in coins that need to be "holdered".
  • If I am getting the coins submitted already I don't have to ALSO pay for reholdering though, right? I am only sending in coins that need to be "holdered".

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are also getting some other service that requires re-holdering, such as re-grading, then you don't have to pay extra for the re-holdering, just for the Trueview photography. If you are not getting another service that requires reholdering, then you do have to pay for the re-holdering. At least that's my understanding.
    I am not kidding,

G99G

Every empty box?
    C'mon!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the coins are raw, and going in for grading, then you don't pay for the reholdering, just the $10 per coin extra for "OTHER" (ie...truview).
    If they are PCGS holdered already, you need the reholder option.
    If they are in other slabs (NGC, etc), you cannot do it. Either crossover then send back for the service, or crackout and submit raw.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment