Home Sports Talk
Options

MNF - Patriots vrs. Broncos

Looks like a pretty good match up.

I will go Pats by 7.
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Over-under about 70 on this one?
  • Options
    I would say 60.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options

<< <i>I would say 60. >>

Now that Cutler's finger appears to be hurt, I'd agree.
  • Options
    Denver defense is kicking it. Was a little worried last night that I might have to pull my defense in the PSA league, but A. Bryant kept it up and I left the late game with a 10 pt. lead and the Denver Defense to go. Had it been say a 2-3 pt. lead, it would have been better to have no defense and secure a victory I imagines. 3 sacks so far, so I am pretty safe.

Now I just need Casselback to lead me to a victory in all my leagues.

Edit to add: Denver defense is kicking it FF wise.

• Options
    Broncos need to get Cutler out of there. His hand is just not right.
  • Options
    Broncos are looking worse than the Cowboys yesterday.
  • Options
    Cheap shot by Rodney Harrison. There's a shock.
  • Options
    Denver defense gets 5 sacks in the first half...and still is getting blown out and looks like crap. By comparison, Brady got sacked 21 times all of last year.
  • Options
    Yes, Virginia, it's true. The Broncos stink.
  • Options
    I think it shows how valuable Cutler is to the team. (Yes, I am stating the obvious....I am practicing for an announcer job). My next comment is going to be, "If they can keep the Denver offense on the bench they will win."
  • Options
    In my ESPN prize league I am down 92-94 with Casselback and my opponent with Welker.....so at least I am enjoying one close game.

Bad timing to write that: That hurt. 97-101

Edit 2 (even if I am writing to myself or just Ziggy): Going into today I am 4-2 in this league which is amazing since this is the league I drafted Brady in and basically threw away the first two games. C'mon bobblehead.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denver TD!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Doesn't look like the Pats need to pass anymore so I think that Welker TD did in my sweep of FF games this week. Oh well, can't be upset with my 4-3 record considering. In other news, I am still undeated in two leagues and in the other two leagues (including the PSA) only have one loss....so not bad overall at the half season mark.

Also, as a Chiefs fan it is always nice to see Denver struggle.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definately didnt see this coming! How crazy is the NFL though- one team gets crushed one week then next week they play like Super Bowl contenders. I just dont get it.

Absolutely pumped to see Randy Moss having fun with the crowd last night, we need him to stay somewhat happy and remain in good graces with his teamates at least until Brady comes back and they make another run at it!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad news for the Pats D, Rodney Harrison tore his quad. Maybe John Lynch will be brought in..
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bad news for the Pats D, Rodney Harrison tore his quad. Maybe John Lynch will be brought in.. >>

Out for the year and possibly the end of his career.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Bad news for the Pats D, Rodney Harrison tore his quad. Maybe John Lynch will be brought in.. >>

Out for the year and possibly the end of his career. >>

At his age, he was a 1997 rookie, one would think that is the end of his career. Then again, perhaps one should minus a few years due to suspensions.