Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Will PSA add new Key card sets?

Anyone know if psa is still adding key card sets? I would like to have added an all time Chicago Bulls Key Card set (just like the Lakers).

Comments

• Options
    anyone... anyone... anyone???
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Hi leathtech,

Yes, PSA is still adding key card sets. I just submitted the All-Time Chicago Bears today and it was accepted.
    As for the All-Time Chicago Bull set, I submitted that one a few months ago and it is currently 25 out from being on-line.
    Here is the checklist I sent in for the All-Time Bulls:

ALL-TIME CHICAGO BULLS

Card No. Item Name Grade Weight

32  1957 Topps John Kerr 8
    7 1969 Topps Tom Boerwinkle 2
    78 1969 Topps Bob Love 2
    91 1969 Topps Chet Walker 1
    97 1970 Topps Norm Van Lier 1
    148 1970 Topps Jerry Sloan 1
    32 1972 Topps Phil Jackson 2
    180 1972 Topps Artis Gilmore 1
    44 1979 Topps Reggie Theus 1
    60 1980 Topps Cartwright/Porter/Hill   1
    148 1980 Topps Cartwright/Johnson/Collins  1
    57 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan 10
    81 1986 Fleer Charles Oakley 1
    49 1987 Fleer Ron Harper 1
    83 1987 Fleer John Paxson 1
    16 1988 Fleer Horace Grant 1
    20 1988 Fleer Scottie Pippen 1
    43 1988 Fleer Dennis Rodman 1
    37 1990 Skybox B.J. Armstrong 1
    52 1990 Skybox Steve Kerr 1
    519 1991 Skybox Luc Longley 1
    14 1993 Topps Finest Toni Kukoc 1

Tom
  • Options
    Great list I had just about everyone on your list on mine.

I left off guys like Armstrong, Kerr, Harper, Longley, and Oakley (don't really consider them great)... but I don't mind having them on the list. What has to be done to get this approved.

Side note sweet job on getting the Bears set approved - who did you put on the Bears all time greats?
  • Options
    The Bulls set is already approved. If you check under set requests you will see it is 25 out from being put on-line.
    I was more inclusive for players of the Jordan era. I chose a handfull of players that I thought played a major role in winning multiple championships. There was one player I wanted to add but didn't.He wasn't on the Bulls long enough or at an all-star level long enough - Orlando Woolridge.
    I don't have the Bears list with me at work, I'll see if I can post it tonight.
  • Options
    About two and half years later, Saberhagen is also 25 out (on the players list). Getting these sets online can not be that hard of a job PSA. They need to hire someone just for this purpose. They are blind if they do not see the positives of the registry and without it that they would get maybe 1/4 the submissions they get now.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    why does it take so long??? they have everything set up don't you just have to have someone hand enter all the card data.

MGUY - you are right on PSA is leaving a lot of submission money on the table by not adding these sets faster!
  • Options
    How long should it take for the Bulls set to come online???? are they processing these requests quickly or is it like 1 a month?
  • Options
    They have been going at a faster rate lately. I would say between 1-2 months.
  • Options
    wow that's shocking... thanks for the list - I'm going to be on the look out for some of the cards.