Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

my new set in registry

my matty set suffered a temporary set back in name of my new registry set but some will understand upon viewing it in infancy.

truly one of the most unfavorable of registry sets as to "coin rating" but will make a sweet looking type set if i leave certain ones out.image

i may only have 3 coins to start with but this should be a fun set to work on while i reconstruct my matty set too

and yeah i got a stinking rosie dime now and will need to buy another image

enjoy
trigger happy coins by lasvegasteddy
everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    That is going to be an interesting set! I still want to "diversify my portfolio" (so to speak)

After I complete my mattie and proof IHC's, I also want to have a set of cameoed proof WLH's, and a 1883 proof set...

A little too ambitious maybe for this small fish! image
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    yeah a lil diversity is cool and this type set includes a spot for most designs i like to rest in one place

i'm amazed though as...
    my 64 sms ms67 dime receives a rating of ....65
    my 65 sms ms66dcam jeff a rating of ............66
    my 12' matty pr64r/b a rating of...................126

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Wowzers. That 64' oughta be worth a lot more points!
  • Options
    "my 64 sms ms67 dime receives a rating of ....65
    my 65 sms ms66dcam jeff a rating of ............66
    my 12' matty pr64r/b a rating of...................126"

Ted - What's your theory on the ratings as such for these coins? Duane
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    my theory is we live in a perfect world...not.

many in set registry know coin ratings leave alot to be desired and a thread could be long on it as a topic.

shoot the 1964 sms lincoln or 1992-d close am aren't even in the price guide but the 58 ddo is?

so rather then blah-blah-blah i revert to the first line hereimage