Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: (not available)

Several weeks ago I posted the following thread: Cracker’s Remorse expressing my regret for cracking several relatively expensive coins of higher grades out of PCGS and NGC holders. Thanks to the comments of you forum members I’ve decided to quit my cracking habit for now, stick with certified coins and go for a registry set or some other type of virtual type set.

That said, I’m putting the following coins up for sale here only, most of which were from my 7070 type set thread, but there are a couple of other random coins too. I had originally planned on sending all of the coins that I had previously cracked from slabs back to be regraded and slabbed, but as a few forum members suggested, and in the interest of saving the grading/shipping fees and some time, I’ll list them here first to see if there is any interest. I did already send in a few for grading though (only the ones that cost me over $500 as that seemed like a good starting point). The coins I’m selling now are pretty much the ones I have since upgraded or ones that I plan to upgrade soon. Most of the prices are very close to or even below my cost.

Will take payment by check or money order (please allow time for check to clear unless we've dealt before). Will also take PayPal if you split the fees with me. Also willing to consider trades and/or junk silver. I will also consider paying some junk silver your way if your trade item is pricier than what you want to buy from me. Will also list any on eBay as a Buy it Now if you want to buy using the MSN cashback promo; I would raise my eBay price to cover eBay/PayPal fees though, but you’d still get a majority of the benefit. Satisfaction guaranteed, can return within 7 days. I'll pay USPS Priority Mail insured shipping if you'll pay my asking prices (costs a little extra for Registered Mail). I can also provide several buying and selling references upon request. Thanks for looking.

1) 1857 Flying Eagle Cent NGC MS64 -- ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE*** Sent in to NGC for Appearance Review (wish me luck!!!)

3) 1908-S Indian Head Cent “raw” – NGC BB “Artificial Color” -- was $700, now $640, now $600 (below my cost on this one)
I bought this coin raw at a local auction thinking it would be my upgrade of the coin above. Sent it in once to NGC and it came back as having artificial color. I’m not an expert but I thought it was a solid 64 red with a shot at a 65. I guess if it really is artificial color, I imagine it may grade someday if someone were to mess with it a little further and help it turn red-brown.

imageimage

Thanks again for looking. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments or to make me an offer. Again, if you want to save any more, I will eBay so we can take advantage of MSN Cashback!!! image

Comments