Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What's the realistic expected turnaround on a 93 card autographed PSA submission?

Their submission form says approximate 20 business days for autographed cards. Have y'all found this to be true for the most part? I just sent off 93 different signed cards from my HOF signed rookie collection to have them slabbed and authenticated and just wondering what the realistic expectation of turnaround time not including transit should be?

Take care,

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I would rather they take their time and get them right image
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

You'll be happy before xmas

Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    You will be lucky to even get them this year.
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Sad to say, but probably true.

<< <i>You will be lucky to even get them this year. >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Turned out to be pretty quick.

Total Items: 93
    Date Received: 10/23/2008
    Date Shipped: 11/7/2008

92 of 93 turned out "Authentic". Complete poppage in another thread. Just wanted to update this thread in case anyone in the future ever searches "turnaround".

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I think their procedure is to line up all the boxed submissions they receive and put them on the shelf and play "Pin the tail on the box", whichever box gets tailed is the one they grade. I have seen post, my own and others, that have had subs in for1-2 months and still have not had them graded and others who sent theirs in one week ago that have their subs grades already posted.

Best way to do it is to double the expected turnaround time and wait until then.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY