Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Mercury Dime rattler set - finally with a few pictures

It's been a long, long time coming but I'm finally starting to get pictures of the rattlers. I'm still working on quality but at least it's a start. Here's the link to my
Mercury Dime rattler set.

The set is over 60% complete and I'm starting to move up the ranks to the heavy hitters. I have along ways to go but it's coming along.

Thanks for looking,
Millertime

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    awesome feat you've embarked upon and great progress with some sweet merc's in there
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, I was at the Silver Dollar Show in STL last Friday and saw one you need.

It was a 16-D 63FB in a rattler..............it's also one I need!imageimage
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭

<< <i>Hey, I was at the Silver Dollar Show in STL last Friday and saw one you need.

It was a 16-D 63FB in a rattler..............it's also one I need!imageimage >>

What was the price on it? Way above my league right now but that would have been awesome to see.

Millertime
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I didn't even price it. Didn't have enough change with me to buy it. I just wish I still had the MS62 that I sold a few years ago. Argh!!