Home Sports Talk
Options

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wrong forum...but Let's Go Phils! LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Apparently, overtimesportscards' feedback got so bad he's decided to reinvent himself to peddle his homemade wax packs. Stay away from this dirtbag thief...

Resealed 1979 Topps Packs >>

link didn't work - i think you've got https/http starting off the URL.

Also - i think you probably wanted to post this in the other forum.

Dam Merts fans can't ever do anything right. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Apparently, overtimesportscards' feedback got so bad he's decided to reinvent himself to peddle his homemade wax packs. Stay away from this dirtbag thief...

Resealed 1979 Topps Packs >>

link didn't work - i think you've got https/http starting off the URL.

Also - i think you probably wanted to post this in the other forum.

Dam Merts fans can't ever do anything right. image >>

and i typed "Merts" fans. LOL
  • Options
    I just hope that Lawnmowerman guy doesn't try to pad his post count with any cheat posts here. image
  • Options
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just hope that Lawnmowerman guy doesn't try to pad his post count with any cheat posts here. image >>

Go whoever plays the Phillies!!!

Probably the Rays so GO RAYS!!

• Options
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wrong forum...but Let's Go Phils! LOL! >>

I thought it was kinda weird you posting that here! I read it and was thinking "Wow Grote must be really really really pissed about this"

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I just hope that Lawnmowerman guy doesn't try to pad his post count with any cheat posts here. image >>

Go whoever plays the Phillies!!!

Probably the Rays so GO RAYS!!

image >>

i just contacted the moderators and asked that your post count immediately be reduced by 1 image

Hey the Phillies are going to the World Series - it just hit me.

• Options
    Dancing smiley cheat posts are legal.

+1

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Hey the Phillies are going to the World Series - it just hit me.

image >>

John Kruk told me he would give his left nut to play in the WS again......hey wait a minute image

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
  • Options

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    < Wrong forum...but Let's Go Phils! LOL! >>

I thought it was kinda weird you posting that here! I read it and was thinking "Wow Grote must be really really really pissed about this"

LOL, another case of jumping from forum to forum and losing track..since I made that error though I figured I'd try and get in on SteveK's good sign with a Go Phils! image

Seriously, though, it does irritate me to see a thief like this guy rip people off year after year...and he's been at this game a long time, too.

• Options
    whos the thief image
  • Options
    Considering Grote15's advanced age, it's understandable that he would make errors like this. Little known fact - Grote15 is the only surviving attendee to the first baseball game played at Cooperstown.
  • Options
    Hey ya know what - it just hit me - the Phillies are in the World Series.

• Options
  • Options
    <Grote15 is the only surviving attendee to the first baseball game played at Cooperstown.>

hey-i was there too- we had a jug of shine too,and somebody went streaking,think it was me,good times
  • Options

<< <i><Grote15 is the only surviving attendee to the first baseball game played at Cooperstown.>

hey-i was there too- we had a jug of shine too,and somebody went streaking,thin it was me,good times
    image >>

Never realized that Cooperstown was such a wild and crazy place. image
  • Options
    it was nuts till the revenuers moved in and took our stills and shut down the red light districtimage