Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Second Set Renamed: "Natural Perfection" - Debuts at #28 on the MPL Set Registry

Muahahaha!!!!!

Just clinched a deal putting a second duplicate into my set, so instead of playing games, I'm just starting another set. Not really sure which direction I'll be going here, as new procurements and appropriate matching will determine ultimate placement. I guess what I'm saying is: Don't be surprized if my coins bounce back and forth between sets until they are both ultimately complete.

So here we go again!

Updated name and theme info:

Natural Beauties Shine. Redheads, Blondes, and Brunettes with Spot-Free complexions will grace the lineup in this growing set.

Comments

• Options
    Matt:
    Isn't it great when you add such beautiful coins to your collection, you want to take them out and touch them, but alas, the best you can do is turn them in the light to see the brilliance of your coins. You are building two outstanding sets, some of these coins I have seen in person and held in my hands. Continued best wishes and much success. I will enjoy looking on as you add to your sets!
    Jonathan
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Matt on your second start. I wish you all the luck in the world. Your set #1 is going to be a killer.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    that 2nd set is amazing too....someone give matt a hat already i sayimage
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent, but I think he is on his way of becoming the BIGGEST

MATTEHEAD of all!!!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Matte- er, I mean Matt-

As always, great job - stay at the wheel. I look forward to numbers two and three!!

Duane