Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

y/n giveaway---closes tonight at 6pm-winners-utah/yaha

must be under 18...parents can enter for their y/n's...one entry for each kid...you got 3 kids...the 3 kids want in...they're in with 3 entries

2 winners this time and are only for those who would like a free indian cent---mystery prizes of course as to date or conditionimage

reply with a little why you like indian cents statement is all

ends monday night at 6 pm pst...winners announced tuesday

good luck and know commoncents05 paul is covering the shippingimage
so he get's an atta boy too here

winners announced...utahcoin and yaha

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    not one entry since friday...ends tonight

ok i stirred the pot and it worked...yayy a couple kids will have an envelope to open soon and have to tell us what was given away too
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, entering for my 4 year old daughter, who absolutely loves everything monetary, or even resembling money.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭
    I am entering my 5 year old son, he likes any and all money, so an indian cent would suit him fine. He currently has a coin collection of 3 slabbed PCGS coins and a "type" album, including state quarters and slots for 1 of each type US coin (that is, the non-expensive one, no gold).
    Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll enter for my 14 yr old son. He started with Lincolns, now loves IHC's
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    I am entering my 15 year old nephew. He has a whitman coin album for almost every series. His Indian head cent album has about 10 spaces filled so far. He would certainly appreciate another!
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    Hi, please enter my twin five year olds! They love IHC's because they are awesome for show and tell. Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    I'm letting my daughter highjack my screenname for the following message :

I'm Sammi, and Im 10 years old. My dad let me write this about Indians. My first coin was a 1938 buffalo nickle and I loved it. I have an indian cent too. I learned in school that indians used to give many of their things away during festivals. If two chiefs were at the same festival, then the one who gave away the least had to go home in shame. I also have an indian cast iron bank that was made in 1920 but I don't keep coins in it. I keep my coins in an album in my room. Thank you for reading my message.

Sammi.
  • Options
    duck620duck620 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭
    entering for my 13yr old grandson,who i started collecting last year.collects lincolns & indians.kid drives me crazy at the coin shop.image
  • Options
    I'll enter my 3.5 y/o daughter who loves anything shiny and keeps stating when she gets older all my money will be her's. I hear this everytime I'm looking through my collection lol.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    Hi as you might of read in the past my son Drew is 14 plays varisty golf in his first year of High School and a few months ago made ME sign him up at the ANA coin table in Baltimore.

He loves coins, just last friday he brought me a 1941 penny from Canada he found at school with a overstrike. So he's going to be a good collector.

Also please enter him in your giveaway, he loves Indian Head pennies and other rare coins. Thanks
  • Options
    Enter my son Vaughan 8 . He loves anything with indians or buffs on it .

• Options
    Please enter my Grandson Tyler,he likes the "OLD"money (old like his Papa lol )and he is really into the Lone Ranger & Tonto movies(now on DVD) image
    Thanks for the chance,MoJo

neat image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage